WCC Warehouse Clearance 'Box of Junk'

Here you go:
Cocktail napkins

Drink identifiers

Bottle stoppers

Coasters

Misc., 3 wine bags, Smash Mallow, Copper flask, corkscrew and Metrokane Wine & Stuff (minus the wine)

4 Likes

Showed up unexpectedly. I got the same thing but I got a The Host Key bottle opener instead of the copper flask.

I got exactly what you got. Not bad and no false promises but not exciting. Sadly, no cheese related merch.

I finally noticed the ā€œshippedā€ and tracking number. Iā€™d been watching for an updated estimated delivery, which is still Jan 2. But scheduled delivery on Fedex is today, even though itā€™s apparently still in transit from TX(to TN). Shipment facts state 3lbs(and BoxofJunk1 PO number), so Iā€™m not anticipating anything different from what others have stated. Thatā€™s a shame, Iā€™d hoped for more variety, especially with regard to the cheese making stuff that was mentioned. Cā€™est la vie

Iā€™m pretty happy with what we got. Except for the wine charms and the nasty strawberry marshmallows, itā€™s all good stuff. The robot bottle stopper was worth the purchase price.
The cheese kits would have been nice but Iā€™ve got some already and I can afford to buy more if I want.

Still shipping but love this " Purchase order number 1202BoxOfJunk1"

I bought two and the package arriving tomorrow weighs 6 pounds so probably the same as everyone else. Should be fun to see what people get.

Yup, ordered some for friendsā€¦samesies as what was posted. We have one coming tomorrow, fingers crossed something differentā€¦but the robot stopper would be cool. Looks like a white elephant bag of crap coming to some poor co-worker.

Got my package today as well. Very similar with a few differences. Iā€™ll get some images together later, before it gets divided up for keep/gifts :slight_smile:
I was kind of looking forward to the robot stopper, but I got a bishop chess piece one instead.

I ordered 2 and I got the exact same thing in both. I got most of the cheap stuff already mentioned but non of the good stuff. No bottle opener. No flask. No robotic anything. Just coasters, napkins, bags, stickers and cheap stoppers. I feel cheated.

Go through the list in the features to see if it matches. If not, please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Mine included pretty much the same as the set of puctures already posted. I also see others reporting the same. The description mentions 2 corny wine signs and i donā€™t see any of those posted (not that much is posted yet) but it also says striving to fill each box withā€¦ So figured that might be a cheap out if it doesnā€™t contain those?

Hereā€™s my Woot loot! One item I canā€™t identify, maybe someone here can assist.

All of these are fairly standard from the other kits.

Little different from some, but still usable.

This was a nice variation for me

And then there is thisā€¦ I have no clue, doesnā€™t seem completely functional. If anyone has any ideas, it would be appreciated.

All in all, Iā€™m happy with my junk and feel it was worth it. Some stuff will get used, some gifted, and others may never see the light of day again(but instead will stay holding against the forces of air).

1 Like

I received my box today, and it was about the same as what everyone else has received, except I got at least 4 of everything! Not the robot, but just about everything else! It came in a HUGE box! Iā€™m going to give this stuff to my nieces and my two kids, and let them figure out what to do with all this STUFF! Thanks a lot WOOT!

1 Like

Got almost the same, except I got 2 strange corkscrews instead of the Wine and Beverage Sealers.

I also got the strange item, and hope someone will explain what it is. Amusing part is I bought this BoC and I donā€™t even drinkā€¦I figured it would be fun novelty gifts for drinking friends.

very disappointed not one Cheese or Peanut butter kit, All junk times 5

picture looks like my order but I have robot and monster wine charms

Mine was 3x the similar crap except I had 2 packs of the Smash Mallows (pumpkin pie flavored) and one cup of Beef Pho instant noodles (methinks someone threw that in from their lunchbox). No signs in mine as well, which is one reason I popped on this order in the first place. I did get two of the cool bottle stoppers with the planet and spaceship on them, so really pleased with those. The coasters I got were quite seasonal as well, perfect time to use them!

Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s another wine stopper.

So a bunch of the same: 4 gift bags, 4 coasters, 4 napkins, 5 wine stoppers, 2 wine charms, 1 Smash Mallows (yum yum!), a bottle shaped corkscrew pocketknife, and a Houdini wine preserver. Honestly, this is much more useful than my typical BOC!

1 Like