WD-40 No-Mess Lubricant Pen – 12 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

WD-40 No-Mess Lubricant Pen - 12 Pack
$7.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 12 WD-40 No-Mess .26 Fluid Ounce Lubricant Pens

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

12? We don’t run convenience stores here woot…

warning: don’t write near fire.

Manufacturer’s website

A 12 pack??? I don’t know 12 people with sticky locks. Or sticky bagels…

Sorry, tip your Woot-staff, we’ll be here all week! (rim shot)

Can I use these to lube my woot! lights??

Here’s a review…

you can buy these at home depot for 99 cents each.

i use these on my fishing reels they work great not to make a mess in fine placement applications

Incredible deal. Amazon sells them for 5 bucks each. http://www.amazon.com/WD-40-Lubricant-No-Mess-Dispenser-Ounces/dp/B000NV6YN8

These would be good for electric dog clippers. They need to be oiled after each use and they send you a teenie little plastic bottle of it.

$5 for one over on the Mothership.

Are the pens a 1-time use, so we can 12 uses? Or can we use them multiple times and we’ve basically hit the jackpot on lubricant?

Also, trying to avoid some obvious innuendo here.

these are normally a buck or 2 a pop…

Assuming this really is the same liquid as in the can, don’t use it to lubricate. WD-40 is mostly toxic solvent; after it evaporates it just leaves some sticky gunk behind that doesn’t lubricate well. WD-40 will free rusted bolts, but I don’t know if these pens will work for that. This is probably why they are here, today…

i think a crate did fall off a truck lol i keep a can of wd40 in my office so i don’t see a need for this sorry woot :frowning:

$21.95 over on Papa Amazon.

You know it’s made out of fish oil

Tip will get really dirty if people use it on anything messy. Which is usually the case with these things. Maybe its a good thing that you get so many of em at once.

Anglers seem to like 'em as csimmon1 has pointed out :slight_smile: