We Carves People

I was scratching my head at why woot replaced my “Opposite of want” phrase with a phrase about spiders. Very odd censoring.

Yes, it won and i’m in for one!

Congrats Boots! I ordered mine!

i just realized the kid was bald. charlie brown just thought it was a bad halloween getting a rock

Of course, pumpkins are technically fruit so it’s only natural that they wouldn’t be vegetarians.

Do you think we could put it in a turkey fryer? :smiley:

What kind of marital aid can you make with pumpkins?? (from the write-up)

Woot’s “Do not wear this shirt” needs an addendum. You should also avoid the produce section of the grocery store. And at all costs, never wear it in your own kitchen because not only are there vegetables, but there are plenty of sharp knives.

You’re probably safe at the butcher shop or the frozen food section, though.

Awesome design! Congrats! :slight_smile:

Yaaaayyy! Got one. Can’t wait to wear it! Thanks BootsBoots!

I think now we know what really comprises mincemeat…

I’m going to wear this as I take my small children trick or treating.

This so reminds me of what may be the best video I’ve ever seen: Enjoy this!

Shepherds Pie maybe?

*Easy Shepherd’s Pie

Ingredients

* 1 1/2 lbs ground round beef
* 1 onion chopped
* 1-2 cups vegetables - chopped carrots,  corn, peas
* 1 1/2 - 2 lbs potatoes (3 big ones)
* 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick)
* 1/2 cup beef broth
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* Salt, pepper, other seasonings of choice

Method

1 Peel and quarter potatoes, boil in salted water until tender (about 20 minutes).

2 While the potatoes are cooking, melt 4 Tablespoons butter (1/2 a stick) in large frying pan.

3 Sauté onions in butter until tender over medium heat (10 mins). If you are adding vegetables, add them according to cooking time. Put any carrots in with the onions. Add corn or peas either at the end of the cooking of the onions, or after the meat has initially cooked.

4 Add ground beef and sauté until no longer pink. Add salt and pepper. Add worcesterchire sauce. Add half a cup of beef broth and cook, uncovered, over low heat for 10 minutes, adding more beef broth as necessary to keep moist.

5 Mash potatoes in bowl with remainder of butter, season to taste.

6 Place beef and onions in baking dish. Distribute mashed potatoes on top. Rough up with a fork so that there are peaks that will brown nicely. You can use the fork to make some designs in the potatoes as well.

7 Cook in 400 degree oven until bubbling and brown (about 30 minutes). Broil for last few minutes if necessary to brown.

Serves four.

When you say it out loud, the way it was written. It’s really quite funny.

This is a step up from the Christmas sweaters my teachers used to wear. Think it’s too scary to wear for teaching kindergarten?

Heh… yeah, somewhat.

Not one for me… seen too many “revenge” type shirts and unlike yesterdays zombie shirt, too specific to be worn at other times.

Just my opinion of course :slight_smile:

Finally a shirt I voted for. I watched the You Tube video, but I thought it reminded me more of this poem that I’d read years ago.

Yay 4 Boots!

I’m in for one.