We got your opinion on the MCU yesterday, what do you think of the DCU?

We got your opinion on the MCU yesterday, what do you think of the DCU?

The what?

Confused Dogs GIF by MOODMAN

6 Likes

Cartoons are fine, I guess.

1 Like

neil degrasse tyson podcast GIF by StarTalk Radio with Neil deGrasse Tyson

5 Likes

Why can’t they ever keep a backstory straight, and why can’t they ever secure actors long term?
Both of those two things drive me up a wall.

4 Likes

same as my opinion on mcu… overblown blowhards full of themselves with no idea what the public actually wants.

7 Likes

Where I’m from, DCU is a credit union.

5 Likes

Are those long distance calling plans or some kind of infection that requires antibiotics and cranberry juice? On second thought, forget I asked.

Johnny Depp Whatever GIF

7 Likes

The only good movies to come from DC are Red and Red 2. Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, Mary-Louise Parker and the always lovely Dame Helen Mirren kick a$$ and make you laugh while they do.

boggs-marvin

4 Likes

No idea.

DCU = Dumbass Crimes Unit.

CPU, yeah, I know this…
MPU, check.
TPU, yep.
SCU, sure.
GBU, uh-huh
LCU, of course.
MCU, rather not.

I Have No Idea What Im Doing GIF

1 Like

2 Likes

dave chappelle hate GIF

4 Likes

Didn’t the chimpanzee eat him?

I would say I liked Batman but I am highly confused about this series anymore. Very similar to how I feel about Spiderman.

I really just can’t keep up with the actor changes and reboots. I am lost.

1 Like

It’s not great, it’s not awful. It’s ok, but most of the movies are too dark for their characters. Batman should be but the others are not. SHAZAM is the best one of the group

2 Likes

I quit watching movies & TV years ago, it’s wonderful.

The DCU does really, really well with their animated films. Otherwise, I really didn’t care for the newest Batman.

3 Likes

Getting Ready Episode 2 GIF by The Office
OK.
MCU made all the magicks into sciency things. Like there are no gods, there is no magic, it’s all just technology and aliens that we can’t fully comprehend by our primitive science.
DCU makes it all possible. Magic, sure. gods, sure. Merpeople, you got it.
Time travel, sure why not. Fans are like, how? Writers are like, you don’t need to know. Just give me your money and watch our sub-par CG while we try to make Superman’s moustache disappear.
DC has Superman and Batman… done a million times.
You know why Wonderwoman and Aquaman did well? There was not a ton of expectations and they were just fun movies.
Batman has split their base over the favorite actor… Now it’s hard to watch bad actors playing batman… I’m looking at you Affleck.
Not only that, you have movies, and series, all going on at the same time with various actors playing the same characters. CW and DCU and it’s just damn messy.

2 Likes