We Wish You An Ugly Christmas

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race.

Wanna buy it later? Click this link!

I call shenanigans, sir.

Also, this is pretty hideous, and didn’t threadless have an equally hideous knit style shirt?

Ain’t that the truth!

Ugly as sin.

Oh my… :-p

R they serious???

I am floored…wow.

I love you woot.

Hahaha - very funny, woot.

Dude. Wow. Nuff said.

That’s… kind of amazing.
I wish I had an Ugly Christmas Sweater party to go to.

oh my gosh, this is hilarious. I wonder how few/many this will sell because of how hideous it is.

Why? Please explain why you would sell a shirt that won’t sell out? Do you just not want to do your jobs? I am, thats completely understandable…

That one line from Family guy comes to mind

Wow, it’s ugly as shit and I’ve noticed something, why does shirt.woot always sell holiday themed shirts on the day of the holiday instead of a few days or a week before the holiday so you can wear the holiday themed shirts on that holiday since you wouldn’t wear it any other day…

wow… is it just me or are shirt.woot shirts just basically shit in general? i haven’t seen anything i really like in a long time, i’ve got three shirts from shirt.woot, the launch tee, the day off, and the random shirt… and i shoulda know i would get shit from the random shirt… i ended up with the fucking BATS BATS BATS! shirt…

most of my shirts have been from threadless or uneetee lately…

Dude… This shirt is perfect. It’s absolutely perfect. The ugly sweater T-Shirt should’ve been available well BEFORE Christmas though. I would’ve rocked that out Christmas day just for the laughs.

are you kidding me?

this was your ONLY good christmas shirt and i can’t even wear it by christmas?!
you guys seriously screwed the woot this year. i would’ve bought at least 2 of these but since they’ll be late, i’m out

the grinch must be running the woot sites these days because his heart is 3 times too small and 3 times not smart enough to put much worth wooting for christmas

don we now our gay apparel?

this is so bad, I love it! But I’m not gonna wear it in february. If this was up 2 weeks ago, I woulda got it.

Mod title up +1 insightful

Best. Shirt. Ever.

Hah! This shirt gave me the black square. Thanks for the Christmas gift, woot!