We Wish You An Ugly Christmas

If this sells out, I’m starting a t-shirt business and making millions.

Wonderously Gaudy! Can’t wait to sport it.

Thanks for being funny woot.

Bag of Crap on woot tonight. Hurry!

Shouldn’t the overnight orders be delivered Thursday? Doubt FedEx is picking these gems up on Christmas…

For. The. Blind.

It makes sense only from a marketing standpoint to do this. They DID offer a christmas tee last week, tho, which could have been overnighted to you.

Fact is, woot likes them some calendar logic. Selling a christmas shirt two weeks prior would be like stumbling into a restaurant on March 1st and demanding corned beef and cabbage, because you wouldn’t be around for St. Patrick’s Day.

Oh, please. It sold out 12 minutes before you even posted here.

BTW, hooray for truth in advertising. That really is a hideous shirt. I might have to get one to wear next year - or sometime in January. Yes, yes, I live on the edge. lol

Ha ha don’t you guys get it? They made that dreadfully hideous classic winter sweater into a t-shirt so you can wear it year round! It’s brilliant… I’m in for one :slight_smile:

Goodnight Marci, and Merry Christmas.
(Didja get a B.O.C.?)

Aren’t there TWELVE days of Christmas? Get overnight shipping and wear it seven consecutive days!

Alternatively, leave it in its bag for next year, those bags are pretty well sealed.

<3 good stuff I love that it has sweater look and not just a plain design

mmm, there is a difference between humor and wearable humor

this would look really cute on a younger guy with a 70’s hairstyle, that wore corded corduroy pants/jacket ensemble with some loafers.

I however am a girl. With no loafers

This is so ugly I couldn’t even stand to continue looking at it under my regular screenname.

I am sad since I missed BOC… but this almost make up for it.

Every fiber of my being are telling me not to buy this but oh man, so tempting…

“2% bought 3”

what the… I wouldn’t want to be on that person’s gift list…

I’m still in a ordering “holding pattern” ever since the Crap went up, next door.

I got one shirt, since my birthday was yesterday, on the 24th.

I believe it’s my “waiting an entire year between my birthday and Christmas” Right to wear this shirt on my birthdays, so if people ever ask me “Doesn’t it suck to have your birthday on Christmas Eve?” I’ll just let them look at my green holiday shirt instead. L~O~L

Wow. That is the pattern of a sweater my mother knitted for each of us (well, except the ones who got hand me downs before the moths did. Except she made them in a navy blue with red, orange, and green design.

I remember it exactly…she put a zipper in it…you just don’t forget something that looks like that.

Wow. Some shirt! Who found my mother’s pattern book?

Why?

That is one fugly shirt. Sorry Woot, I wouldn’t wear it if it was free(w/shipping)… seriously.

hahaha

This is one of the best shirt.woots yet. Great job today, this is a really great shirt.