We Work All Day

Thank you, shirtwoot! for the soundtrack that will curve through tonight’s oddly accented cheerfully musical flannel cosseted dream.

The California Redwood is spelled “REDWOOD,” not two words as you have it on this shirt.

Yeah the grammar cop in me would have a hard time with this shirt because of that. Otherwise I love it. Just one fatal flaw…

Unless trevorstearns is reading this and can fix before it’s printed…

Oh, how I wish! The one time I let using a dictionary for spelling slip by and this happens! Hmmm…just take it as the Redwood being chopped in two by the intrepid lumberjack!

There’s nothing like Hava Nagila, or Wipeout on bagpipes.

Such a great shirt other than that, but I’d get torn apart if I wore it around friends and family. They’re grammar jackals.

The Larch.
The Larch.

Seriously, a max hoodie size of XL? Are you F*cking kidding me woot?

Cool shirt. Makes me wanna go cut down a big tree. I hope woot has a cool big saw like that in the side deals. Firewood, here I come!

Sold out of high heels.
But, they will include suspenders and a bra.

It’s also the “Scot’s pine” and not a Scotch pine.

Close, it’s Scots Pine (no apostrophe)

Scotch Pine is an acceptable variant, but used in North America – so probably not sung by a Lumberjack who is okay and wearing high heels, suspendies and a bra.

Really! What’s a big, strapping lumberjack going to wear?

This seems too subtle for anyone to get. I’m quite familiar with that song, but I had to go to the comments to figure it out.

I think it has the opposite problem. It would be worth buying if it had “Redwood” correct and dropped the ‘we’re okay’ line of text. I can appreciate a subtle design and this is not. It tries too hard and seems rushed.

Good catch all. We are fixing the screens to make this right. It will read as one word ‘Redwood’

I’m 6’8" tall and have very broad shoulders and wear a size 56 suit jacket.

There is no way in hell that I’d fit into an XL hoodie.

I just feel pissed off that as an outlier away from the average height, I can never get clothes that fit, and sometimes I have to express that rage in written communique on shirt.woot.com

We got your back. We’re fixing it before out goes out and will be correct in the Reckoning and the Catalog.

Max hoodie size should be 2X.

Are you fixing the sizes to include 2XL and 3XL hoodies?

Or, I can order one, and you can wait the 7-10 days for me to ship you a 3XL brown hoodie, and you can then screen print the design and send it back to me.