website is not user friendly

I cannot search the items I want.

Hopefully the “Welcome to the Neighborhood” gift basket will soften that “lack of friendly” disappointment soon enough – oh, wait, sorry, never mind…

Yeah, we don’t. We’re more of a browsing site. Kinda like wondering up and down the aisles of the grocery store while wondering what to make for dinner.

Our All Deals page lets you do some filtering.

Woot

5 Likes

5 Likes

It’s like complaining that Big Lots/Ollie’s/Tuesday Morning isn’t as nice as Target.

2 Likes

It’s still easier to find things here than at the Dollar General.

3 Likes

Have you ever seen Ross on a Saturday afternoon? The entire place gets tossed.

At least here on Woot the stuff is still on the shelves.

2 Likes

But the discovery page is much more browsable, browsing experience.

And let’s not forget about rolling the dice!

3 Likes

And if the people in the warehouse want to test the hula hoops, I’m fine with that because I doubt they also put them in their mouth.

2 Likes

About that…

Oh, we’re actually going to try to be helpful. FINE!!!

The forums have a search function. Most, but not all, items have a forum thread. Go to “Deal Chatter”. Click the magnifying glass. Click the Advanced Search icon on the right of the search box. Posted By = Wootbot . Check “Matching in title only”. Set a Posted “AFTER” date range, past month or two should work. Chances are most of it will be sold out.

Edit - I don’t actually do this, and it probably causes more harm than good. Sorry.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hmmmm… CTRL-F works on that page. Just need to scroll down far enough to load everything. Then you have to hover over items to see what the browser found.

I search the forums and sort by latest topic. It works pretty well if you use a generic term like “bidet” “shark” “throw” stuff like that.

4 Likes

I don’t think I want a shark-throwing bidet, though.

But maybe I do.

5 Likes

Sharks are cuddly!

1 Like

Now I’m picturing a bidet-throwing shark. I like it.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Doesn’t work when I try to search for “WAD” and no new items show up.

The least they could do is put these items under the Women’s Intimates category.
The people need an easy way to find those waterproof massaging machines.

1 Like

Don’t forget it’s got Alexa. We couldn’t get any frick frackin’ laser beams. Stupid supply chain.

1 Like