Weekend App Crap

Weekend App Crap

Yes!!! Finally got some Woot lights!!!

1 Like

Wait, it’s just the woot lights?! I should’ve known to read and not just hit the button. Here I was excited because it shows an ETA right around my birthday. :frowning:

1 Like

And still only 4.99!! Can’t believe it’s been 9 years since I bought my original yellow and blue/red pairs. Made me all misty eyed woot!

3 Likes

So these only work using F5 while on the Woot! site? So confused…

They work whenever they’re plugged into a USB power source.

2 Likes

Thanks, pepper114! Woot! Woot!

2 Likes

What the heck, Vermont?

5 Likes

How about the fact that Alaska and Hawaii don’t have anybody who is willing to pay a ridiculous amount of money to a package forwarder?

I bought a set from a prior Woot-off. These don’t gurgle as much as the old ones. They’re too well made!

Also they arrived in just a few days.

What ever happened to old crappy Woot?!?

2 Likes

How dare Woot get better quality products?!?

2 Likes

Bought 2 sets in the wootoff and now another!

I have them set up throughout the house, so when my mother yells for me to let the dog out, she can now say ‘alexa, yellow alert’ and these go off (with smart plugs- sold seperately).

I have a pee-pee alert system.

8 Likes

I have had a pair of these sitting beneath my monitor for years. I don’t know why. Lunacy, I suppose.

2 Likes

For only having 1 pair?

Yup.

The beauty of these is, they’re so tiny, but since they plug into any USB port, they can be used for emergency beacons/lights - car, camping/hiking, etc. They take up next to no space, but put off a good deal of very-obvious light.

Plug 'em into any phone charger and voila - signal.

We’re going to to use them for Halloween window dressing next month, but I’ll put a pair in each car thereafter.

8 Likes

You’re a genius! Guess who’s teenager is getting a flashing dinner bell!

6 Likes

Could we get a hint?

I’ve had my Woot lights over 9 years at this point. No need to replace yet, as the ones I got in April 2010 still work just fine. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I fixed my broken Woot-off Light! I’M A GENIUS!

The switch was off. I never noticed they have switches. Good thing I didn’t whine to customer service.

5 Likes

Yay! It’s a good thing these are unlabeled. The consequences could have been huge!

3 Likes