Weekend plans?

Hey, it’s the weekend again, so seems like this thread’s due for a bump. What have you got going on this fine next few days?

It’s shaping up to be a dull (but relaxing) weekend.
One thing I’m sure of: I will not be buying a laser printer just to save a piddling $4.99

Happy Life tonight probably. Then Float Trippin’ U.S.A. on Saturday and Sunday down the beautiful Current River in Southern Missouri. Yeah!

with any luck at all I’ll be in my garage working on my truck, making it just a little better…and my parents ask what’s wrong with my truck the way it is…nothing, I just want it better [:D]

Hey Cruzer,
could you go to “share your smiles”-page 9. Ihave a dumb question for you there.
Hopefully my weekend plans won’t include sitting infront of this pc,
unless of course, it’s raining. (I’d insert a cool raining emoticon here,but I still don’t know how)

Helping my cousin plan her wedding. Trying on bridesmaid dresses, interviewing photographers…
Also looking for new places to live.

sitting around trying to comeup with something creative for the photoshop contest

packing for college, driving 8 hrs to bro’s house, then another 2 to the actual college… grrrrr

of course my luck was non existant…looks like next weekend for working on my truck [:(]

I apologize for invading your forum up front, but feel this is worth while and will only take 15 seconds away from a chat.

Give the Gift of Site

Please donate any used pair of prescription glasses to help both children and adults that cannot afford clear vision, to see for the first time.

Not asking for money, just one pair (or as many as you can find laying around [h] ) to help people that cannot afford to see.

I will post pictures and stories from the Sonora, MX mission I will be on in September off site to show you what your contributions meant to the people in need.

Please send them to;

Luxottica Retail
Attn: Woody1
4000 Luxottica Place
Mason, OH 45040

I appreciate woot for allowing this to post, and the person with the most pairs sent in by Sept 12th, (nudge factor coming, and send them all together please, so they can be counted) will get a package worth over $500 including a new Home Toshiba DVD Recorder and Dell 5.1 speaker set. This comes out of my pocket; this is just one of many, and I do mean many, charities I try to support.

I can put off seaweed cravings for a night of Mexican–count me in.

Hamish is spinning at the Creepy Crawl later if we can’t find anything else to do!

I’ve rented Steamboy if anyone would like to watch it this weekend.

I’m going to try to convince someone to pee outside, figure out what her name is, and practice being “quiet”.

I just got a 9 1/2 week old puppy who was a rescue and now has a perfect home filled with “no’s”. It’s a challenge with plenty of sleep deprivation, but she’s the cutest Lab/Terrier mix! My 2 cats are trying to sort things out and I am sure things will fall in to place.

That is my joy in life, but I will also be helping out my mother who has terminal cancer (stage 4 C Ovarian and lung). The puppy makes her smile which is great therapy!

http://img118.exs.cx/img118/7124/f8nicecream.gif

Well, it’s about 105* in NYC today, w/ the heat index factor. My stepson in flying in from Dallas, for the weekend, to celebrate hubby’s ##th birthday. So, heading to the MIL’s in NJ to visit w/ other family members, in from the left coast. If it cools off, we’ll hit some tennis balls and the pool…then, on to bbq and birthday cake.

Plus, odds and ends- daily Yankees/Blue Jays, on tv, maybe a movie

http://www.fishingfordeals.com/images/graemlins/popcorn2.gif

(Hustle&Flow or The Island) and a mad attempt to catch up on promises I’ve made.

http://img115.exs.cx/img115/9916/z4dwink.gif

What happened to Coral’s Geeklife @ Woot thread?

take the kids to the zoo… they have a new asian forest thing
we haven’t been in a while and we just renewed our membership. i can’t wait to pick up my umbrella i received as a gift for renewing on the phone.

edited to say… hey… you beat me

My old Geeklife@Woot thread got buried a week or two ago and I gave up searching for it. Also Geeklife is kind of working sort of again. Come visit when it’s fully operational.

Tropicana is fine with me for St. Louis Geekwootlife. We could, hypothetically, have people over to our house for BBQ on Saturday, I suppose. Perhaps it would provide the needed push to get me to trim back the trees and make room for some wiffle ball.

Wootie: good luck with your puppy/cat relations. Ask Dave Bug about how his cats and puppy-like dog get along. Best of luck to you.

Today = last day of boring office work, i.e. last day of I have the luxury of starting the day off with Woot and checking Geeklife every 10 minutes. I’ll stop by when I can.

Wootie Tootie, animal therapy is fantastic! Glad it’s helping with your mom’s spirits. Wishing you strength in what you’re going through with her (and the puppy, lol).

I lost mine two years ago to Breast Cancer, after a fifteen year battle…it’s exhausting for all involved…which reminds me, my dad’s first serious gf since mom’s death will be in NYC on Monday and wants to spend some time together. It’s a strange feeling, but fortunately, I like her, A LOT!

http://imagehost.biz/ims/pictes/209039.gif

http://www.forumeye.it/invision/html//emoticons/woohoo.gif

for y’all that Geeklife’s back up.

I’m going to nurse a root canal. Geez, the root was so long Iswear I felt something pulling in my toes while the dentist was pulling out the root!
Finally able to turnoff the AC and open the windows.
Going to the Cubs game on Tuesday.

Hehehe, enjoying the Vicodin?

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/045.gif

Feel better, squarewoot.

Our family of frustrated Cubbies fans will be rooting for y’all, as usual. Fortunately, our AL team is the Yanks, so it kinda’ balances out for us.

R has a friend in from out of town and we may be looking for a REAL ACTIVITY tonight such as going to the City Museum or The Science Hip Hop Spin at Blueberry Hill.

We will be at La Tropicana and I will be playing hockey tomorrow. I just cleaned the bearings in my skates! Yeah!

Sunday we will be attending the Cards game to see Chris Carpenter kick some ass.

Ah, but of course! Pain bad. Vicodin GOOD! I wouldn’t of been able to sleep at all last night if it wasn’t forthe kindness ofWootie Tootie, who shared some of hers!
But now Igotta whole bottle! Bwhahaha!
I am amazed at how many people from all over are Cub fans. Iwent to a game on July 14th. I was sitting next to a gentleman and his son who drove 5 hours from Cleveland for the game. They drove right back home after the game because the dad had to go to work the next day.