WELCOME TO THE NEW FORUMS - Tell us what you think!!!!!

Cool. I will wait to see how things end up after some time has passed. Good luck!

1 Like

Turns out, it’s related to the theme selection in the profile settings.

1 Like

@ThunderThighs

That pesky approval thing still pops up for me. :angry:

Maybe you’re posting too fast? LOL I’ll see what I can find. We made some adjustments to that right before we launched.

Whew.

forum
9 Likes

3 Likes

I hope that is true. I just got word thru the grapevine about this happening. I would have liked to have been notified that this was happening, so I could sift through my emails and copy the ones that have info I might need.

3 Likes

That the old stuff is coming over? It is. We don’t want to lose our history.

I think it’s real neat how I can still post even with the mandatory tutorial covering my screen!

6 Likes

I think @jmdavidson may be talking about the private messages.

I do wonder if it’s possible to access that as a read-only in the future. I can vouch I only made it through about 150 (of 1300+) messages.

1 Like

@slydon Welcome man. Can you believe it?

• Another option: need time to process and check it out
2 Likes

I’m feeling lost, as well. It’ll take some time to learn my way around the new forums.

2 Likes

Me too! It’s all different from this end too. I’ve only had a few test posts to look at until tonight,. Now I have to figure out a new work pattern. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Just remember, we’re here to help too @cwolfpack3 - so feel free to ask anyone, anything, anytime!

1 Like

Alexa, get rid of that pesky (but ingenious) tutorial.

1 Like

If we turned it off, nobody would be able to post their certificate of completion. I mean, come on!!!

2 Likes

Hey, I think it’s great. I’m looking out for @slydon.

How trippy is it to see replies instantly appear on the page? All this newfangled technology is blowing my mind. I think I need a nap.

@peaceetc I love seeing xyz is replying as they type. Totally in love with this although it will take me a while to get used to all the new and different gizmos.