WELCOME TO THE NEW FORUMS - Tell us what you think!!!!!

Oddly enough, I lost my back to the deals navigation after logging in. I can return to the forum main pages, but there’s no way to navigate back to the deals site from the forum.

Did you change your theme in the preferences? That’s what made the button disappear for me.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PRECIOUS FORUMS?!

5 Likes

Needs more mehdown

1 Like

I’ll get used to the change. For the better I hope.

Seems to be easier for me to navigate on the PC than the smartphone.

They were 14 years old. I guess the answer is puberty. They grew up?

1 Like

HAI SHAWN!

I took a video of your old forums right now. Dev team are taking good care of them:

6 Likes

Double BURN!

1 Like

That strange woot email address is simply what ties your forum account to an email mechanism. It it sorta like Kindle devices that have their own email address, but are tied to your REAL email address on the back end. In other words, when a notification is sent to your weird woot email, it should forward to your normal email that is on your woot account…

I think…

1 Like

/giphy word!

I wonder why I am getting this message from the forum?

Probably not set up or not being used. When I tried to email my weird woot email link from gmail, I got this.
Your message wasn’t delivered to [WEIRD WOOT EMAIL REMOVED] because the address couldn’t be found, or is unable to receive mail.

I haven’t gotten any email notifications from the new forums. (when people mention me or whatever) @mdrcoast @bsmith1

Yeah its a placeholder for what we intend to build later. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Test yourself!

Yep - changed it back and forth again for good measure, it’s definitely the dark theme that gets screwy with the deals link.

I think I’m in the woot-doghouse, maybe because WoosterRooster uses the same computer or something?
I exceeded my limit?
Is this a time-out?

Am I banished???

Nah, it was just a weirdness. I fixed it temporarily for ya.

Cool.
It accused me of being Spam.

They were running out of duct tape.