Well-Equipped

Yay ochopika! Had a hunch this one might take first.

No pea shooter?

It is just a really big boomerang. I thought the Hookshot/Longshot was a shovel.

anyone know the quality of these shirts? Are these nice soft well made shirts or junk quality like free shirts charity events give out :-?

OH BOY, here we go. (Insert your favorite image of sitting back wide eyed with popcorn arcing toward open mouth.)

But seriously, they’re good shirts, thick, and soft after a first wash. Nothing like the paper-thin charity giveaway shirts.

Now let the Anvil/AA conflagration begin!

They are quite nice and soft, the print doesn’t peel/fade quickly (mine haven’t AT ALL thus far) and they fit well as long as you pay attention to the measurements before you buy. They’re not the cheapy-cheap junk you get in Wal-Mart or freebie festivals.

Brilliant design on this one. XD I think I need to get one for my Zelda-obsessive sister.

Thanks so much, everyone! Y’all are just great. Zelda fans unite! :slight_smile:
I’m about to go on a long backpacking trip…strangely appropriate write-up, woot.

I like it, but would have liked it better (and bought) if it was just the shield and master sword.

I wish I could have a mashup of the angry chicken shirt + this design on the back! Would be the ultimate Zelda shirt.

Whoop! Whoop! I was hoping for this to win. Bought for my Zelda obsessed son. Congrats, Ocho!

How is this not copyright infringement???

I would consider it satire.

I knew I should have avoided the site today. It was an insta-buy even though I have an overwhelming collection of Woot shirts. I can’t follow this story for over 2 decades and NOT give in. Excellent design!

I would buy it, except it’s backwards. Link is, and shall always be (despite being Wii-Mote friendly)… LEFT handed.

Speed to First Woot: 0m 42.771s
First Sucker: baybei
Last Wooter to Woot: cultureshock007
Last Purchase:a few seconds ago

First day sales 2261
First day posts 33

I’m going to paint the drawstrings myself and other things with fabric paints!! When I saw this it was way awesome and gives me a reason to paint on another shirt. I should post a picture once It arrives and I finish painting :slight_smile:

I’m glad it’s left blank :slight_smile:

This should go nicely with my modern myths…

Received Well-Equipped in WL in the last Random.

Looking to trade for Women’s Medium or Large.

Anyone interested?

This shirt needs to come in blue, red and possible light gray.