Wellington 2007 Zinfandel, Meeks Hilltop Ranch - 3 Pack

Hola,

have fixed the “one only” issue. now you can get 3. also, MD getting changed any minute here.

pardon the hassle.

Just placed an order for MD. Thanks for the update guys.

I am a little light on Zin. Plus it is a Wellington. Adds up to a buy for me.

This offering also reminds me to seriously consider joining the Wellington wine club.

already bought one…was tempted to get more but the limit of one made the decision for me. now that i’ve already ordered one, what would be involved in ordering more?

Try emailing woot service with your order #, ask them to up your order.

Interesting… Sometime between this morning when I ordered and when my wife just ordered they seem to have opened it up to the maximum of 3x for each order. I was only allowed one.

We dropped a well known wine club to go exclusively with Wellington and we have not looked back since. We enjoy the personal service that Toby and Peter give us and for anyone on the fence go and join up for their club now!

Hello Peter! Two for me. I opened a bottle of the Vinito last night and I am soooo glad that you talked certain people into not just bottling maple syrup mixed into zinfandel!! Thank you for continuing to provide your expertise to the woot! cellars worker bees!

Just pressed the big yellow button. I enjoyed the July offering. Did not have to think much.

Peter can give a more complete answer but I have been to the estate and it is similar to many ancient plantings where a number of varieties were field blended so every harvest is a blend… Sometimes the blend is so crazy that the winery will just call a percentage mixed blacks and move on…

I managed to get a sunburn on my forehead today at Peter’s Pumpkin Patch in Petaluma. No rain in the 10 day forecast…for now.

You can email service@woot.com and request that they adjust your order. As long as it doesn’t sellout tonight, they’ll do their best to accommodate your request.

WineDavid39’s Clue (from FB): rhymes with: survival, vital & arrival.

Guess: Kathryn Hall Wines

Most good old vineyards were planted as field blends of grapes that are complementary components.

excellent! I know you enjoy describing the huge variety of the plants in the old vineyards right by your winery… but that they were traditionally intentional for field blends is not something I knew!

Heres a pick I took of Peters vines in the front yard from Saturday.
http://i.imgur.com/czuBol.jpg

Any idea what variety that one is, from the picture anyone? :slight_smile:

I sent an email to Support.woot only to receive a response that included a lesson on the woot business model. I even included TT’s post and have not received a response. Anyone else having a hard time upping their order?

I am kinda bummed that I missed out on multiples of the Wellington offer because of the glitch.

Without a good shot of a leaf, I can only guess, and my guess is Carignan.