Wellington 2008 Roussanne - 3 Pack

I’m in for one cause I could use some whites and cause I want to scroll over my name and see when my birthday is.

Wow, this has been a truely stellar wine.wootoff.

I would like to see some of the Wellington Syrah, Estate and England Crest again, almost out of those and they are drinking well now. :slight_smile:

Your name is at the top of the page too…just sayin’.

:slight_smile:

Damn, I hope I like this then.

Oh no, Im aware; I just thought that WD would succomb to my demand!

OK, where’s my coupon, or do I need to wait until January?

Does anyone know the sugar levels on this? Is it considered sweet, off dry, or dry?

Its dry, but not overly… but that really depends on the person. Oh man, looks like I just talked in a circle…

My bday also is this month, and I got an email this morning. The coupon code given me has been the same for 3 years running, but don’t know if everyone gets the same code. If you haven’t received the email, and haven’t been given a bday code before, try sending a message to bdaycoupon@woot.com with your user name.

Edit: Go ahead and CC service@woot.com.

Ouch for my CC! In for two. Someone stop me from buying more…

:slight_smile:

Shannon

Tejas needed to light up, so in for two. Merry Christmas to my wife who is a big white drinker, and while we haven’t had Peter’s whites in the past, knowing the reds, this is an easy thing to do. Would have gone for three, but have to hold some money back in case there is another “have to buy.” Probably coming up next…stop the madness :O)

Sounds like we both need an intervention. Oh to hell with it, let’s just open up a bottle so we can justify more! :O)

Cheers!
Jim

Sounds like we both need an intervention. Oh to hell with it, let’s just open up a bottle so we can justify more! :O)

Cheers!
Jim

Per the Winery from the original Woot back in October:

IIRC- your “birthday” is join date only for the old-timers and for more recent accounts is it is the anniversary of your first Wine.Woot purchase. (I think the is a FAQ about this somewhere.)

where do you get this coupon?? i’ve been a member for 5 years and never gotten one :cry:

Emailed to me. I’ve been a member for 4 years on 12/9.

It may be that you need to buy wine before they’ll send you a birthday coupon. I think I got my first this year, after buying gift wine last Christmas.

I’m going to go outside and rake some leaves. You all buy this up so it’s gone before I come back, you hear?

I fear that this description, “The balance is exquisite, neither watery nor cloying, neither sweet nor tart. The flavors echo the aromas and lead to a long, fruity finish,” is just a siren song to my credit card.