Wellington Cabernet Sauvignon (4)

Wellington Cabernet Sauvignon 4-Pack
$54.99 $120.00 54% off List Price
2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Mohrhardt Ridge Vineyard, Sonoma County
2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Handal-Denier Vineyard, Dry Creek Valley

AutoBuy…Thanks again Peter!

Yup…another Wellington autobuy!

looks like there might be some wootlegging going on round these parts…

@chipgreen, check your PM

Usually an auto-buy…for years…I have over 100 bottles of Peter stashed since 2006…but no Wyoming…lately… again! Fine! It’s only the easiest state in the union to do…Oh well…I ‘ll just open one and fergitaboutit…

Answered and I’m in for a set, downgraded summer shipping be damned!

Well, its been a long while since my last winewoot! purchase. At $13.75 a bottle for Wellington that’s ready to drink now and can still be laid down I can’t help but be in for two.

No NJ again? I’ve bought Wellington before. Why no NJ shipping?

They should rename this “Take my money, please, Week” on Wine.Woot.

This is one of those “oh yeah, well of course!” offers.

I got your back… How many do you want?

Having missed out on the last Wellington offer, definitely in for this one!

Just got done posting on FB about my wine buying moratorium (thanks, no alcohol diet), yet here I am again!

Argh… No Nebraska shipping. Was going to buy this one.

I would be in for three but I already have too much wine at my office (in NY) that I need to schlep back to CT (home). You guys need to get a license to ship to CT and save my aching back!

Get it while you still can. Nice way to start the weekend’s spending. Thanks Peter and WD

Nice deal here. His single vineyard cabs are typically excellent. Easily worth full price. In for a set.

Edit: Peter, I have not seen any later vintages from the Karren vineyard, when did you stop using this fruit source?

Can you explain ‘downgraded’?

That is what I was looking at; a single vineyard Wellington cab for under $14, this is a screaming deal.
But, I am becoming skeptical about summer shipping, we’re coming into a warm streak locally (90 degrees+) and my last shipment (Roessler PN) was received without Styrofoam sleeves. I hate the thought of cooked Wellington, and I would lay better than half of these down for a year or more, so I just wouldn’t know.