Wellington Fall Mixed Case (12)

There is a whole thread on this subject in the World of Woot Wine page. Chipgreen posted a succinct recap on 10/21.

This will be the 4th case of Wellington I’ve wooted since becoming assimilated into the Wellington collective in May. I enjoyed the '09 Merlot (along with the CS, Zin, Syrah & Duke) from my first case but have not had an opportunity to purchase the '07 Merlot. I would very much like to try it. I know it is “winery choice”, but if I buy 2 cases, will I get one with the '07 and one with the '09?

Damn. Seriously. I havent been able to buy wine in MO from woot for a few months now. Any other sites/clubs like this you guys recommend? What the heck is the deal?

Thanks to my brother coming from a Woot (or winery) approved state for the holidays I can finally re-stock my supply, which has been dwindling more rapidly with the cold weather!

Really on the fence with this one. I’ve seen lot’s of positive comments regarding the Wellington wines. I’m on a bit of a self implemented buying freeze but this is tempting my resolve.

If anyone from Wellington drops by…
Any chance you can give those of us not on the Woot shipping list but in a state that Wellington can ship to directly a similar deal deal?

Some of the other wineries have been accommodating in this matter.

Maybe I’m not following what you’re asking–but I believe you can have it shipped to a FedEx office in a state of your choosing (assuming its on the ship to list.)

I always buy these but I’m less of a Zin fan and have too many already and don’t need six more. If this excluded the Zin I would buy the case.

Yes yes! Me too.

[QUOTE=maurakid, post:27, topic:401841]
quote]

SonomaBouliste… To clarify/emphasize the ealier request:

For those of us in states not on the Woot shipping list…Any chance you can provide this deal direct from the winery?

+1 for this request…

Good morning w00ters. The winemaker is in the house. I’ll be checking in the rest of the day and answering questions, commenting…

It was a gold medal sticker from this fall’s Sonoma County Harvest Fair.

With all the changes on the ordering system, I have a question -

How does gifting work now? Can you still send a gift and then order for yourself? I think it used to be you could order the max for yourself and max for the gift - is that still true?

I meant traditional as in old style. The only thing we’ve ever put on our vines is sulfur dust, which has been used for millenia to control powdery mildew on grapes.

Drop us an e-mail (wv@wellingtonvineyards.com) and we’ll see what we can do.

I have never ever had a bad bottle of Wellington. As a wine club member I received my own case just weeks ago, and still jumped on this! Thanks Peter!

I’m a wine club member, and planning to visit the winery in early December so I was thinking I’d really clean up there…but wow, this is an amazing deal, and now I don’t have to find room in my van to haul wine home with me.

…who am I kidding, I’m going to buy this PLUS more at the winery.

Wellington was the first wine I ever wooted, and it immediately convinced my skeptical husband (“You bought WINE off the INTERNET?!”) and led to many, many, many, many more bottles.

Never had a Wellington I didn’t like. Autobuy.

Look at this stranger passing through.

Well, I’ve been buying Wellington since May of 2007 here. As the wine surplus has multiplied over the year, I have slowed my purchases but Wellington is one that usually an auto-buy for me. This is the first time I’ve tried to buy more and told MO is no longer on the ship to list.

What’s going on around here???