Wellington Merlot & Cabernet Sauvignon

You really can’t go wrong with most of the Wellington offerings.

The only Wellington wines that are not my favorite are the Zins but that is a personal preference.

I also belong to their wine club.

Any chance New Hampshire will be added before the end of the deal? Or should i just give up on this one?

I really want to but I really can’t. :frowning:

You can also send an e-mail to Peter. Based on past observations, I wouldn’t be surprised if he agreed to make it available to you under woot pricing if your state happened to be inadvertently omitted from the ship to list.

Hello Woot! I’m running low on my supply of Cavedoni Balsamic…won’t you please make my day and offer it again!!! My tomoto plants will be sooo happy!

Wellington club member, also dropped a bit on the tour visit. Now up to over 10 cases and over 6% of cellar is Wellington. I’ve got multiple bottles of everything that is currently being offered, still, I’m tempted by this…

The fact that these are 07s is making it really tough to pass up.

Don’t you already have these? I recall them sitting in my closet for a month.

It’s still off the list, based on the information I’ve gotten. Sorry. :frowning:

Nice pirate avatar, Inky!

Thanks! Thought it’d help keep in the spirit of things.

One of each. Likely not enough.

True, I still have the Merlot but have had each of these multiple times in the past and can attest they are excellent at this price point. So everybody buy 3!