Wellington Mixed Cabernet or Mixed Whites (6)

Wellington Vineyards 6-Packs: (Your Choice: Mixed Cabernet Sauvignon or Mixed Whites)
$69.99–$89.99
Wellington Mixed Cabernet Sauvignon 6-Pack
(1) - 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma County
(1) - 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon, Mohrhardt Ridge Vineyard, Sonoma County
(1) - 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon, Handal-Denier Vineyard, Dry Creek Valley
(1) - 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Karren Vineyard, Sonoma Mountain
(2) - Wellington Cabernet Sauvignon, Random (from the selections above)
–or–
Wellington Mixed White Wines 6-Pack
(2) - 2013 Chardonnay, Sonoma Valley
(2) - 2013 Marsanne, Estate Vineyard
(2) - 2013 Roussanne, Estate Vineyard

My man Toby is working hard to load up these awesome Wellington wines. Help the man out a buy some of these great wines.

Looks like I’m going to have to try to wootleg again… :frowning:

Sweet! These whites are great. Wish I could put one of each into my basket to make packaging easier though

PM me if any wootleggers want to grab a red pack for me. It’s too hot to ship to this desert called Las Vegas, NV.

I really like the Karren Vineyard Cab…

Tough call here…already have multiples of several of the Cabs, but not the 2013 Karren and only 1 or 2 of the 2011 H-D. If I knew the odds were stacked in favour of the 2013 Karren I could justify this :slight_smile:

Wellington or W00tington?

Wellington is a must buy. Really love this stuff. Wonder when we will get the last of it.

Thank you for making this wine.

In for 1 set of whites, 2 of reds.

Only concern is that it says delivery on a Tuesday. Not good!

Sadly, all too soon. :wah:

In for the whites. I don’t have much room for wine in my apartment, and the almost 2 cases of Wellington reds are gonna take me a while to get through. Considering I usually save them for special occasions. I’ve tried the 2013 chardonnay, and previous vintages of the other two, and am very much looking forward to some great white wine to share with friends this summer :). Side note, I drank the '24 field blend, which was delicious, and I would be interested in buying any that might be lying around…

In for…4?! Yes. Absolutely. I don’t even care if it’s a programming glitch, I’ll take it.

…and there goes the monthly budget for June…In for 4.

Now watch woot offer up Pedroncelli next week! I’ll buy, then I’ll cry. My Pedroncelli stash is getting dangerously low, I might just have to contact them directly. LOL

Darn, every time there’s a wine here about which people are ecstatic, the produces does not ship to CT. I’d love to get this, but can’t.

1 of each of course!

I’ve come off a long-standing (by my standards) SIWBM and spent altogether way too much money on Wellington over the past month.

Get it while it’s gettable!

Or, as I posted last week…

2 reds and 1 white for me. Tough not going for the full case of whites. But then again I’m certainly not short on Wellington whites (or reds) at my house. :slight_smile:

You say “I can’t,” I say w00tLEG!!

Surely, you know someone in Massachusetts or New York who can be your w00tLEG recipient. I live in Tennessee and w00tLEG to a fellow wooter in Ohio because, naci…

Wondering if the code monkeys could tweak the stats so we could actually see how many are purchasing four.

In for a couple cases of white, now, how to swing some reds as well…