Wellington Mixed Reds (6)

I have to stop coming to this site. Going broke fast. Already 2 purchases today so far.

Nobody from the winery has shown up here so far (it’s kind of early yet in CA), but in the past, a call to Toby at the winery has worked things out, at least for people in states for which Wellington has a license.

I know, been one of them. Just lost the number :wink:

They’re closing? Noooooooooooooo-oooooooo!

We had a fantastic visit to the winery a month or two back, Toby treated us like stars (especially when we told him we were regular Wooters), Peter came out to say hello and we tasted a bunch. Can’t believe they are closing. Sadness.

I see that YET AGAIN wine.woot neglected to update the states list and some people got shutout that should have been able to buy. How does this keep happening over and over again?

The state list matched what we were given from the winery. I double checked when I saw the first post.

Nooo! I can’t believe I missed this one! Did it sell out? WILL I HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE??

Miffed I missed out on this. I still wonder why Wellington (Peter) offers his product on here as it is generally far superior to most of the others I buy. One things for sure, we won’t see the Duke on offer here. Wellington = autobuy.