Wellington Random Cabernet 3L Double Mag

Wellington Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 3L Double Magnum - (Random Vintage)
$259.99 $420.00 38% off List Price
You will receive one 3L bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon from one of the following vintages:
1993 Cabernet, Random Ridge, Mt. Veeder District, Napa
1994 Cabernet, Mohrhardt Ridge Vineyard, Sonoma
1995 Cabernet, Random Ridge, Mt. Veeder District, Napa
1997 Cabernet, Mohrhardt Ridge Vineyard, Sonoma
1999 Cabernet, Hulen Vineyard, Dry Creek Valley
2000 Cabernet, Hulen Vineyard, Dry Creek Valley

Haha! Holy shit! Okay then. Damn.

it’s like you read my mind. Maybe “wow” instead of “haha”.

I came here after buying all of the victory. What a crazy deal. Buy now, deal with consequences later.

Man, my palms are itching and sweaty. My fingers kept telling me to “Press that Button”, “Press that Button”, but my brain said “Go ahead, the wife will kill you and sell all the wine that you have in the basement!” Being retired with limited income now and Christmas around the corner, I think I’ll try living for another day!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last Wooter to Woot:rc70
Missed the Victory, consoling myself with this.

I want. Oh, so do I want all three of the offers (even if I missed the Victory).

However, spending this much pains my wallet so much, I’ll have to think about this a few days.

If you think about it for a few days someone else will have made the decision for you :wink:

By my count, there were only two 3L double magnum bottles for each vintage of Victory, for a total of 14 bottles.

Also by my count, 8 bottles of the random cab 3L’s have sold so far.

Maybe they bottled a lot more of the Cab than they did the victory.

But I wouldn’t count on it.

Edit: Looks like there were only 9 bottles of the Cab.

Yup, somebody decided for me.

Yup, I snoozed. I loose out on this. We’ll just save the money for any remaining offers that show up before the end of the year. Don’t worry SB and WD, you’ll still clean out my wallet.

A few days ??? You are much too humble.

Just got my delivery email. Looks like it tells you which bottles you got if you look closely enough. I got a 94 and a 2000. Couldnt ask for a better spread. Thanks so much wellington, I will miss your wines when they are all gone!