Wellington Random Library Merlot Magnum

Everything I have is crossed in hopes of magnum library cab and syrah…

You really should try his Merlot as well…

Ha! SIWBM
Last Wooter to Woot: klezman

FAIL! :tongue:

You get any Zin?

I’d buy this and would have bought the Zin. I just don’t have enough people I like enough to open a bottle and finish it and I enjoy my eyesight enough not to finish it alone in a night. But that’s iffy given the last bottle of Wellington (a 2010 Zin and the second bottle of his I’ve had) I drank, last night, was astoundingly good.

There are just some things I can’t forego :tongue:
Lucky I’m on EDT today

Plus, Wellington is always exempt.

I agree completely. I have 5 Magnum and 3 Doubles and need to find times to open them.

Missed the Zin and not a huge Merlot fan so waiting for the next woot to come up.

In for three excited that it signed by Peter

I would if I was independently wealthy. My account is not bottomless.

I am a sucker for Wellington! In for 3.

1998 showed up today!

Same here, looks like it leaked a bit. Will lay down for a few weeks and give it a try!

Same here, looks like it leaked a bit. Will lay down for a few weeks and give it a try!

1999 here. I was hoping for 95 or 98 (birth years) but this will be good as well!

Mine leaked a little as well. Is that anything to be concerned about? Also was one year better than another?

Yes and maybe depending on vintage and your palate.

So I guess I ‘randomly’ received 3 '99s. That’s disappointing.

I’m in the same boat. I “randomly” got 3 98’s. I guess it’s easily statistically possible but I was hoping for a variation. Hopefully I like the 98. Going to try one this weekend.

dissappointed opened my 98 merlot it was corked undrinkable