Wellington Unique Mixed Reds (4)

I’ve shown remarkable restraint today. Not sure if it can last…

In for 2 1 for me and 1 for my friend. I am afraid of what is next!

In for one. I held off on Scott Harvey and the Victory - can’t resist a Cab Franc and Malbec from Peter.

Took the 2012 Cabernet out of storage a couple days ago. Guests loved it. Going to go in for this 4 pack just to have another Cab on hand.

Silly flashing sign tricked me into clicking it. There goes the SIWBM…

Just enjoying a 2013 Handal-Denier Wellington Cab and a good burger while waiting and hoping for another Wellington offer. I’ve been good this year, or at least I’ve tried. The nose on this Cab almost makes it too good to drink. I recently had the Malbec. I’m not usually a Malbec fan, but this one was really nice so I had to get more. The main reason I purchased this offer was for the Cab Franc.

Any shipping updates? No tracking info yet, and estimated drlivery is the 8th.

Just received my tracking information…thirsty! :slight_smile:

Still waiting for mine

just got mine delivered this afternoon here in Chicagoland…

Mine was crushed in shipping and returned to the sender :frowning:

Mine was delivered at 8:59pm last night according to my tracker. I haven’t journeyed over to the FedEx office to take personal possession yet. I’ve been patient this long, and this may just be the last collecting of a Wellington shipment for me (missed the mixed case -both times! Hell, I would have been glad to have a case coming even if it were with only one Victory.) In the words of the great leader ruling from the East: sad.

Apparently mine was damaged and returned too (Texas)