Wellington Victory Random (3) w/T-Shirt

nvm…read it wrong

+1. Go kaolis! You can do it!

In for one, mostly to commemorate the moment. Love Peter, love Victory, but have a lot already. Was hoping the last offer would be a case of Victory, but at some crazy fire sale price, like $150, LOL.

Thanks, Wine Woot, it was a fun ride.

Thank you. I have to give credit to Corrado who was the first first poster and did it for a while until I took over.
Plus it was always Corrado’s fault right?

You will likely get three different vintages, but this is not guaranteed.

OK, if you have to, send me three 2007 Wellington Victory Reserves, I’ll take one for the team!

x

My first Wellington purchase was one of the random cases this month. Had a single petite sirah and enjoyed it so much that I HAVE to get this. Hoping to get some older victory :smiley:

BRAVO Cesare !

I always knew mom liked you best.

Would have done it for the shirt alone! Plus Victory… Wow!!!

And Kaolis can’t complain about summer shipping on this offer. :-p

However, those of us in Minnesota have been experiencing consistent sub-zero temps as of late. So I hope shipping will be delayed until conditions improve. I’d hate to receive any frozen bottles with pushed corks :-/

In!

Thank you WineDavid for sharing your passion with us. When I stumbled across wine.woot years back, I stumbled into something truly special. You created an opportunity to acquire wines that I may never have otherwise been exposed to. More importantly, you created an environment in which we could interact with other oenophiles, regardless of our level of knowledge or depth of experience. The opportunity to interact with winemakers was invaluable. This community is special and I hope that it continues to grow both here and in its new incarnation.

Cheers to new beginnings!

True…but he left that post not too long after I started hanging out here

I can’t stay up tonight -recovering from terrible flu. I just wanted to correct an omission from the offer description; 2008 Victory is included.

I, also, thank you. I bet so many have appreciated your efforts over the years.

Will you pls show up over at the new place?

Thanks again for everything, Peter! Feel better soon!

Interesting ship-to list. Much more extensive than the other Wellington offers currently out there.

Perhaps quantity trumped?

Really need to throw a Peter Wellington multi day tribute for all he has done for us over the years.

If they sell out, I’m hoping they have a few backup offers in the wings.

Last one left please turn out the lights. Thanks Wine.Woot and everyone for making this such a great site!

Thanks, Peter et al. It was a good run!