Wellington Vineyard Designate Cabernet Trio

Ditto, except that I have three of each already! :stuck_out_tongue:

If I didn’t, I’d buy them for sure…

As usual with a woot-off, the only way to win is not to play. I simply cannot buy any more wine. I’m keeping my eye out for Brandini though!

SIWBM broken. Straight up f-u to WD and SB. THANKS A LOT, GUYS.

You know I went in for 2 of these the last time, and i still haven’t had any of them.

Contemplating another one, just so i can finally try them…

Seriously. You guys are killing me. Can’t pass this up (or the Scott Harvey). What’s next?

I was lamenting the fact that I only bought one set of this the first time around. I was fortunate to change that now. :happy:

I had to go for another 6 bottles.

The last order of it got me some.

Nudge… nudge. Say no more!

I missed the last one, I guess. I am so excited about getting these, but are they drink now? Or should I really wait? Can I drink some?

I’ve passed on Wellington’s before, but this seems too good to pass. Plus, exams are right now, so I’ll need something celebratory to drink!

Hey, Oto,
Shouldn’t you be at work?
Are you joining our consulting ranks?

I have such a love-hate relationship with those guys.

I’d jump on this, but I stil have three woots of this in the cooler. I like Peter’s wine so much that 21% of my 140+ bottles are Wellington!!! Keep the offers coming…

Missed this the last time it was offered. Happily in for 1 (would be more if I wasn’t worried about what the future of this woot off holds…)

Hope this sells out soon. I don’t know if my willpower to resist can hold out very long…

So much for saving money…you forum folks are talking me into too many bottles! Where am I going to put them?

In for 1…I hope I can survive the wine.woot.off

Since I’ve been unemployed, I’ve stopped buying and my collection is dwindling. I’d say my Wellington ratio is at least 60% now…and resisting is so hard.

These are not “quaffers”. If you drink now, match them with hearty fare because they’re fairly big and tannic. The Karren will benefit most from aging; the Handal-Denier and Mohrhardt Ridge are softer, but that’s by comparison only.

I opened the H-D & it was tighter than a gnats…well you know. Decanted for over an hour too.
I’m in for one though.

Just doing my part to push the slider to the left. In for a set. Name in lights!

Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: fwWNZOLc7aEKE8
Speed to first woot: 0m 31.817s
Last wooter to woot: LoonBoarder

Well it’s Wellington so in for one. Damn you Wine.woot. Already received 6 bottles and bought another 2 from the store this week. I’m poor, but at least will be able to drink a lot. I purchased this last time and have not even tried any of them yet :slight_smile: