2 2006 Zinfandel, Meeks Hilltop Ranch, Sonoma Valley
2 2006 Syrah England Crest, Sonoma Valley
2 2007 Merlot, Sonoma Valley
2 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma County
CT links above

Winery website

This is just cruel. :wink:

It’s… it’s beautiful!

Saxon Brown, Kent Rasmussen and now Welllington!?!

WD – you’re killing us! :slight_smile:

It was a Wellington quartet on W.W that got me into wine back in '07. How could I not be in for this?

You may have foiled my attempts at landing Kent’s wine, but I’ll be damned if I’m getting cut outta Wellington!

(Thanks to the offers for wootlegging last week; unfortunately I was traveling Friday and didn’t catch the offers until it was sold out).

WD I hate you so much.

Loved my Wellington Red Blend from the Woots past. Really tempted to pull the trigger on this as I am certain it is a great deal and will taste fantastic. Will have to talk to SWMBO.

Great selection.

I recently paired roussanne with oysters & lobster. Went very well together.

Yup.

I’m in for the England Crest Syrah and Merlot. The 2006 England Crest is dark, concentrated, balanced, and absolutely delicious in every way, while I’m interested to see how the 2007 Merlot (an ostensibly much better year for the North Coast) compares to the superb 2006. I picked up the 2008 Roussanne here a while ago, and it was quite good as well, if maybe a bit too “lees-y”. I’m also interested to see Peter’s take on Sauvignon Blanc and the way in which he does Cabernet Sauvignon.

At an average $12/bottle shipped, this is just an absurd deal.

If you buy one case of wine from a random internet site this year for an average price of less than $12.10 per bottle, make it this case.

12 bottles of Wellington for pennies over $12 a bottle? If only I had somewhere to put 12 bottles of Wellington without being drunk when it’s delivered.

oh the temptation…
i just had a bottle of their roussanne tonight from a previous woot offering.

The worst part is that I am a wine club member and will probably be receiving most of these in their April shipment. And the 06 England Crest Syrah is one of my all time favorite Syrah’s that I picked up on Woot! What to do…I agree with everyone else so far in saying that this is simply mean. (especially if there is an impending woot-off on Tuesday)

La la la… I can’t hear any of you…

aw, nuts:

Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: tmacfarlan
Speed to first woot: 1m 2.103s
Last wooter to woot: evillica

just my favorite winery on this site.

In spite of this…and over my misgivings about the SB. There is a bit of story about Wellington SB from me. Each time I have had one, I have woken the next morning with a splitting headache. Something about it does not sit well with me…but it is delicious, don’t mistake me.

I may be sent some of these bottles in April, but I don’t care…this price is out of this world. Thanks much to Peter and WD! Hop on in!

After purchasing 3x of the Rasmussen offering, I dont know if my wallet can handle a 145$ bomb. Ugh. Anyone in the NE Ohio area want to split this offering?

Oh lord. How can I say no??

Happily/begrudgingly in.