Wellington Vineyards Dessert Wine Trio

Opened it for a nightcap the first night then didn’t get back to it for a few days. If I had opened it earlier in the evening it would have been gone for sure!

EDIT:
Last Wooter to Woot: chipgreen

I never tried Wellington Port, but I got a variety case of Wellington wine when it was offered here and I really liked the most wines, especially the Zin. I am not a big fan of zinfandel usually, but Wellington’s was super rich and smooth. I am very tempted with this port here.

Does this mean no more Wellington on Woot in a year or two?!?! I might die of sadness!

You won’t be the only one but the good news is that we can drown our sorrows in the Wellington wines we stock up on between now and then! :slight_smile:

You won’t regret buying! You will regret it if you don’t.

no shipping to nj…boo :frowning:

Every time I read that you are stopping making wines I feel a little sad… In for 2 and picking up as much as I can from Woot offers. Incidentally, will the wine club also end?

Here, here! Stock up…

Does anyone know the shelf life of these? If kept in an appropriate environment?
Thanks

Gee, the love I get for supporting winmakers here… :tongue:
… and now I have nine more bottles to find room for.

Can’t ship these to Klez; the bottle tariff would be crippling
:wink:

Peter, can you and Toby have a chat about those 5L Syrah bottles I’ve spoken to Toby about.

I would be more than willing to chip in to be able to have your wine direct shipped to Nashville.

Lemme know…

For those of us in “stick in the mud” states, can we match this offer by ordering direct?

I can think of 5 off the top of my head…

You’re well loved RJ, you just buy A LOT of wine!!! And need to start working on a bigger storage solution instead of buying more.

Port is my favorite, and these are great (got one last round). I typically don’t like sweet whites, but the white port was just as good as the other two bottles. Now I have to figure out how many I can justify ordering…

EDIT: Three. I can justify three. Seriously, I’ve been watching for these since I got the last round, so I know I’ll put them to good use.

We just did the annual ice wine festival thing a few weeks ago, but he didn’t chime in on that, or I’d probably be holding some for him here in Buffalo. :wink:

What about actual distribution to Vermont vs. direct-ship? Last I checked, the permitting for direct-ship was cheap for Vermont, but for a small state, I understand the economics weren’t likely to pan-out to break-even. I have some potential connections for distribution, but their question has been, “Are they even interested in having their wines on the shelf in VT?”

Where in Florida and where in Tennessee? I go from Illinois to Florida pretty regularly. I’d be happy to shuttle a few bottles with me. Or you could have them delivered to my house and you might get them quicker.

Would the white port and chocolate be a terrible pairing? Or stick to gingersnaps?

Got my three sets, and my office mate was asking for some…

Finally, got him to sign up as well.
Two more sets gone.