Wellington Vineyards Mixed Red Case

This usually an auto buy for me. But I just received in the mail yesterday…Yesterday, 12 bottles from the last Wellington sale. Drank a 2009 Syrah last night. Popped it around 6pm, and put the cork back in gently. Had to go out for a rehearsal and wasn’t able to taste the wine until 10pm. Oh my God!!! Really, really great wine. Even my girlfriend, and her mother liked it. Now that is saying something!!! I am searching my couch cushions to try to find money to by one of these. It would kill me to pass on this.

You DO know this crew! :wink:

HIDE YO CREDIT CARDS

… I mean, someone hide my credit cards, please!

Also, Breakin’ 2 Electric Boogaloo is one of my favorites hahaha love the reference

Peter - no longer shipping to CT? :frowning:

Based on what they are saying about you Peter, I think you, might have a chance against Chuck Norris!!!

I just got my 12 pack the other day. My wife would kill me.

In for one.

Peter I was in a very nice Italian restaurant last week and was impressed that yours was the only US wine on the wine list you could buy by the glass.

Auto-buy!

I just spent all my money on Berserker Day, and expecting delivery within the week on another 2.5 cases from woot…one of which is Wellington.

Woot, Y U do this to me?

Peter,

Love your wines but am trapped in the frozen wastelands of CT. (You know, that state run by communists)

Any chance you will be able to ship here again?? Please?

Ive bought numerous cases in the past, and I think the last case I had to buy direct from you, but Im in MO, and woot hasnt been able to ship there in over a year. Any chance of getting a case or 2 from this deal shipped to MO?
Either way, thanks
Joel

I can personally attest to this. We opened a bottle of the 2005 Mohrhardt Ridge Cab a month or so ago, and it was nothing short of spectacular. My youngest son wondered where I got a 2005 Cab. I told him I got it from wine.woot over 5 years ago, and have been waiting patiently ever since. Still one left in the cellar, with the 2005 Handal-Denier and Karren Vineyard Cabs. Wish I could get more of those, but that’s why you buy these NOW. For my money, this deal is worth it just for the 6 bottles from the 2009 vintage. The others are a bonus. :tongue:

Used to be able to ship Wellington to CT. Why the change?

Scott Harvey and Wellington in the same week!?!? I’m officially going to have wine boxes under my bed. Maybe it will make for sweet dreams. :slight_smile:

Last wooter to woot:lseewoester

I woke up and checked woot this morning. I showed SWMBO. She said, “You have to get that. It’s really good wine.”

Boom. In.

In for two!

My first two case wine woot order- but this is my favorite winery. Every wine in this case will be fantastic- I haven’t tasted the '09 Mohrhardt cab, '11 Sonoma Cab, or '11 Merlot. But the 07 and 08 Mohrhardt’s are two of my favorite cabs ever, and the 08 Sonoma cab is my go to bacon cheeseburger pairing. '09 Merlot was one of my favorite Merlots ever…

This year’s Duke is terrific- more field blendish/darker to my palate than some of the former years that tasted more zinny. Still great acid and freshness.

09 Meeks zin is a favorite

09 England Crest Syrah is also great- tasting notes are right on. Definitely get the espresso, dark blue fruit, some savory backbone. The more air the better. Powerful wine.

Thanks, Peter!

I’ve argued with me, but it’s Wellington.

-buy-

I’m going to have to have an open bottle night at my housewarming, just so guests will be able to walk through the living room.

And if that isn’t bad enough, anyone who ordered Wellinton’s last offer may be getting that soon according to FedEx tracking, I am. Leaves all my other auto-buys to be delivered including Scott Harvey and Harvest Moon. With this order I have 4 orders coming, does that mean I have a problem?

Just got 12 bottles of Wellington delivered yesterday. In for one, sigh.
Seriously,this a no brainer, even though I resisted for a few hours.
If the next offer is 3 Wine Men or Cameron Hughes, I am doomed.

Agree. For the next couple weeks, I’m going to be checking woot by peeking through my fingers. My best hope is that they keep Clark Smith’s and Stillman’s stuff at bay for the next month or so.