Wellington Vineyards Reserve Duo

Yes! In for 3!

And here’s to hoping I’m a labrat!

Even if I’m not, though, I have a bottle of the 2004 Victory from the Wellington wine club shipments that I haven’t opened yet. Maybe I’ll pop it open tonight and add some comments.

Now, to bed, dreaming happily of wine…

Bought now so I didn’t think on it and buy some more… not sure how I’m going to pay the bills this time around…

Ugh…in for 2…I really really really shouldnt spend the $$$ this week after holding out all last week…but I hear this Wellington guy puts out pretty good juice…

I hopped on this right quick. Anything for SB ;).

Plus his Zin was pretty good, and I do want to try the others from the wootoff 4 pack I got.

WD: send labrat to my wootlegger, I’ll make the drive to NYC to pick it up that night. Just send a PM (he’s really bad with letting me know I’ve got new boxes ;).)

It’ll be nice to have some nicer/more $$$ bottles in my cellar, but unfortunately I could only go in for 1. The fine balance between…too tired to finish the sentence.

its a 2004 victory reserve

Peter, is the reserve syrah the same as the syrah on your webpage?

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so tempting… Repeating to myself…

I have a case of Wellington coming. I have a case of Wellington coming…

Victory composition says

Composition: 98% Syrah, 2% Cabernet sauvignon

That’s not right, is it? It’s supposed to have CF and PV in it, right?

Gonna sell out…got me some before that happens!

Let me poke the code monkies. It’ll get sorted out.

But are any of these in it? If not, buy now because with everyone in for 3 already it will sell out by Monday night or something.

In for 2 … I wanted to wait until later in the week to order, but I’m afraid it just won’t last that long.

Wellington - no brainer.

In for one cause I’m just a poor studen, but really wish I went in for more.

I hope I get some labrattage for this one as I’ve ordered every Wellington offered here and think its one of the vineyards I am more knowledgable about.

Look forward to PW coming in here and possibly giving more info.

I’ll pose the first question for him, the one we know is coming (in fact it needs to be added to the product faqs that get posted with the woot): What’s the cellaring like for this wine?

I’ve got a Boatload of Cab coming my way at some point too :). Mmmm… I wants me some Noir de Noirs!

Peter likes the taste of aged wine, especially cabs, more than most people :slight_smile:

The Victory is 04. Syrah 02.

I think the thunderstorms keeping me up past midnight tonight are God’s way of telling me to buy this wine. It’s all about the justification…

I noticed that! I figured the ‘in for 3’ just meant it was a great deal…but they are really “in for 3”. Off to learn more about this…

Ooh yeah. That’s a tasty one. I had some of that back in October and have been meaning to get some more. Trying to keep my budget somewhat in check, though.

AHHHHHHH!!! A Wellington.

Just after I purchsed the Pinot.

Oh well, I have yet to be disappointed by a Wellington.