Wellington Vineyards Victory Reserve (2)

Wellington Vineyards 2009 Victory Reserve 2-Pack
$64.99 $135.00 52% off List Price
2009 Wellington Vineyards Victory Reserve

Well done mill.
You’d have had a challenge were I not sitting on a case and a half already…

Nice price cut here!
Good job WD and PW.

Speed to First Woot:
0m 42.112s
First Sucker:
mill
Last Wooter to Woot:
rc70

In for 3, thanks Peter and WD

Nice call…funny thing is that my average price is almost exactly this price. Some from the first offer and some in the random packs.

With 10 bottles, I don’t think I can justify spending more right now. But then again, this is a great vintage…

This will go with my Magnum:-)
As always thanks Peter!!

Last Wooter to Woot:
PLSemenza

I hear you. You are right about the vintage; I am keeping more of this wine than any others - figure I’ll be able to enjoy it for another 10 years plus.

And the magnum should go another 20 easy :slight_smile:
You’re doing a good job of trying to talk me in to another pair or two.

I can’t find the list of states that this can be shipped to - is Michigan no longer on the list? Amazon says it can’t be shipped to Michigan. I’ve bought many bottles of Wellington in the past. Thanks!

The list of states is on the bottom of the main sale page. Unfortunately, Michigan is not one of them.

California, Colorado, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin

OK, Minnesota gang. I’d gladly be in for a set if someone is willing to wootleg for me. South Dakota is once again not on the ship-to list, keeping its perfect record intact.

I have a lot of Victory but have to pick some up. Wellington passing the torch saddens me since Peter informed so much of my education in the past decade or so.

CT is trying to tell me something, but I will have to think about it for a bit.

“My Bottles
You have no bottles in inventory: Add new bottles”

In for 2 - It’s Wellington, it’s Victory, it’s a no=brainer. After all this is summer time - I can grow carrots to eat…

Holy Lord!! Just when I think it’s over, I get dragged back in… Thought the Mags were the last hurrah for Mr. Wellington but here we are with another tempting offer. My wife is going to blow a gasket. In for 3.

THIS…just became the highlight of my week. So excited to add a couple 2009 Victories to my Wellington stash. Thanks Woot team and Peter!

Any back-door way to get this shipped to CT?

Anyone I can call?

Please?

I just had a bottle of your 2006 last week and couldn’t believe how much it had come around since my last bottle.

I’ve got ya covered :slight_smile: Would you like one set, or two? I have some of this already, but I’ll still pick up one more for myself.

Side note to Woot:
On May 31st I ordered the Wellington 6-pack of whites and Fedex damaged the wine before successfully delivering it. I’m still waiting for a resolution (hopefully a replacement set.) I spoke with Peter about this and he said it’s standard practice for Woot to set aside some extra bottles in case any get damaged during shipment. It’s almost August now… what’s the hold-up?

I’ve tried my best to resolve this issue, but I can’t say it feels like customer service has done the same. Getting help from Woot shouldn’t be like pulling teeth. :frowning:

No question this is an rpmAUTOBUY: Wellington Victory won’t be available much longer and will last at least 20+ years after vintage.

2009 was really quite a good year, perhaps a bit lost in the ratings between 2001 and 2012 along with 2005 and 2007. Can’t wait to start drinking these in another 5 years or so!