Wells Lamont Work Glove 3-Pack

Female with small hands, also.

Rats.

Half-finger gloves are good for biking and hiking.

Last year I discovered that part of the protocol for hiring day laborers is that some, but not most, have their own gloves, so it’s both thoughtful and practical to provide them. I bought a pack of 3 at Costco, which wound up getting a ton of use, but this is a much better deal. Fingerless is definitely good for hot digging jobs.

Yeah but, wouldn’t that measure past the wrist for the gloves total length?

This is a reply to morninglark

I’ve used the knitted fingerless gloves many times for work when the office was too cold and I was typing. A floor heater is good for the feet but these are great for keeping hands toasty. But I’m also puzzled if the fit would be good. I too have small hands.

I will be using mine for fashion! Free-styling is hard work, and these look just right for that rural / urban feel.

Glove sizes are measured by the circumference of the palm apparently.

I ordered this 3-pack and I just received a package from Woot today.

There’s only one pair of these gloves in it.

Are the other two pairs going to be shipped separately? Did anyone else received just one pair of gloves?

Same thing happened to me! Only one pair… very upset…

Hey @ablackford and @ljonesvc, have you guys emailed Woot Member Services to see what’s goin’ on with your order? If not, be sure to include your order number and user ID for quicker service. support@woot.com

Hey @manhandsha, I emailed them right after my post above. I guess I’ll find out soon. Thanks.

Keep us updated!

Same here! Ordered “2” 3-packs and received “2” pairs. Better be another package coming soon!!

same thing happened to me…

I got an answer of a sort from support@woot.com

They apologized for my missing items and simply issued a full refund. That’s nice, but I was really hoping to have a good supply of work gloves and not have to bother buying more pairs once a year like my current schedule is.

No explanation as to why this is apparently a repeated issue for other wooters, though.

In any case the issue was basically acknowledged and dealt with in a fair-enough way.

can’t offer an explanation at this time, but i will forward these posts up the ladder so they know we had several reports about this.

i’m sorry for the inconvenience.

Seems that I’m a victim as well. My two pair only package arrived in the mail today.

Off goes a message to support.

I also received one pair (and contacted support). Shipping invoice doesn’t say “three pairs”, which is probably why the pickers only threw one in the box.

Same problem here. Ordered it and only got one pair. Sent off an email to support.
Really hoping for the two missing pairs, instead of the refund.
They are a nice pair of gloves.

Same thing happened to me - just got home from work and found the package had arrived. I ordered two 3-packs, but when I opened the box I just found two single pairs.

Hey guys- Sorry for the delay in replying. It sounds like the additional gloves that some of you are missing WILL be on their way! You should get an email soon with the details. Again, I’m sorry for any trouble.