Wemo Mini Wi-Fi Smart Plug (2-Pack)

Wemo Mini Wi-Fi Smart Plug (2-Pack)

Anyone have any thoughts on why i would want these over say TP-Link which i can get usually for half the price and also if I’m willing to lose and outlet can have energy monitoring.

This guy thinks TP-Link is a little better. Not sure where your’re seeing “half price” though.

1 Like

Me too! Please tell me where you can get the TP-Link smart plugs for $12.50 each!

To answer the question though, I use both and they are both pretty solid. I find the Wemo app a little more featured than the Kasa app for controls (e.g. you can set a “long press” that turns off selections of devices, not just one) and I find the “away” feature a little more realistic on the Wemo, but the energy monitoring feature is pretty cool on Kasa. At the end of the day, they both work well, but if you already have Wemo in your house, this is a solid deal.

When i said about half i meant there is usually selling them on discount, i use slick deals and see them there a lot, here are a couple examples.

Energy monitoring: $32 vs 45

Mini HS105 2 pack $28.99 B&H photo website was a deal back on 1/9/2019, cant put a link because the deal is expired and im not seeing an easy way to attach a screenshot from my phone, but its legit.

1 Like