WEN 2000-Watt Inverter Generator

WEN 2000-Watt Inverter Generator

Good price for a nice little inverter generator. It goes for $432.71 on the WEN website with free shipping, which usually has the best prices on their generators. They advertise this one at 51 or 53dB and will run for 9.4 hours at a 1/4-load. If I didn’t already own one I would be smashing that BUY button. Hard!

1 Like

About twice a year Woot gets it right. This is a great price on a great 2000W inverter. I’ve had this exact model for over 3 years and I paid $30 more than this price (Woot!). WEN has a 2200W now, so a newer model, but if you want something that will keep some lights on, cable, TV, internet, and a refrigerator going, this is it.

There’s no hour meter, but I bet I have a couple hundred hours on this. Good on fuel and quiet. It is not the Honda, but is also not $1,100.

Factory warranty of 2 years it says. What is covered? “Bumper to bumper?” And who handles the warranty for zip code 36693? Perhaps no issues during this warranty period, but would be nice to have the requested information.

Did you click the warranty link in the listing?

Thanks for the heads-up for the warranty listing. Somewhat disappointed. You have to ship the generator at your expense and in the original container back to the Wen corp. No local service.

1 Like