WEN 56380i 3800-Watt Inverter Generator

WEN 56380i 3800-Watt Inverter Generator

1 Like

I have the little brother of this guy (2k watt) and it works great. Very quiet. Ours is a little small for running appliances, but we take it for extended glamping trips.

2 Likes

This is a good deal. WEN sells this direct from their website and even on sale today theirs is listed for $699. Amazon is also on sale and listed at $609.

Honestly you won’t find another inverter generator of this size at this price point, and WEN is a pretty reputable power tool manufacturer.

2 Likes

All electric start generators with starting MSRPs of $700 or higher should include remote start/stop… especially genset optimized for camping/RVs. Or at be least available with it. Makes it far easier to only run the generator when you actually need it. The cost to add it to an electric start genset is minor. They are available (Champion) but you have to look carefully and since it is not yet broadly available, you pay.

Me too. My 2k watt will power a fridge, tv, router, a small window unit AC (set on low), and a few minor odds and ends items without kicking off.

I’ve owned it for around 3-4 years now and it still fires up after one or two pulls.

@ThunderThighs Can you find one of these for a giveaway? Sure would love a chance to win one of these.
Eyes Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

3 Likes

Hehm I’ll think about it.

3 Likes