Wenger SwissGear Rival Notebook Backpack

Sounds like a plan to me! :slight_smile:

SwissGear backpacks are real quality. Lots of padding and very well-made.

great price… got one !!

well theres no size mentioned as to how big of a note book this will hold so I will pass on this one.

swissgear normal bagpacks hold mostly everything
i have one sitting right nex to me
had it for a year
spent $50 on it
didnt break like the other bags i had
and i usually have 2 books a laptop and more stuff
this is a steal
20 bucks for a swissgear laptop backpack?

I am somewhat of a backpack authority, having had or have too many to speak of.

This is a good one. As good as my Targus and Kensington notebook backpacks, which cost me about $60 on sale.

Never can have too many of these.

In for two.

That’s why you read the community thread before asking questions, because not only have they probably already been asked, they’ve probably already been answered too.

I was just looking at laptop cases today. SO glad I waited! I was going to pay $30 for one that really didn’t offer what I needed, but to try and be sort of economical

excited about this woot!

I fail to see what the great attraction is for a medicore bag made in China which is licensed by a company whose greatest accomplishment is the fact that they happen to produce a knife designed by their competitor just because the Swiss Army insists that there be two suppliers for knives.

I just payed $60 for a SwissGear laptop backpack, and I love it! They don’t skimp on the padding so it’s comfortable and I know my laptop is safe and secure.

Uhm, according to others who’ve bought similar items from they’ve had positive not MEDICORE (whatever that is) experiences? Oh and why are you here?

This case fits notebooks with screens up to 15.4".

It’s a shame too.
If it would have been for a 17" notebook, I would have been in for 3.

Oh well…

Just thought I’d throw this out there in case anyone hasn’t caught it yet:

This backpack holds laptops up to 15.4".

ps: totally got one. nice bag!

Oh… and I was just reading… they say it holds laptops that are up to 15.4".

I so want this one… but the blue color is stopping me from buying this… I don’t find this backpack aesthetically pleasing, even though this is a great bag performance wise. Is this available only in the “blue-green” color combination? I saw some pics of these backpacks with “maroon-black” accents.

whts the exact dimension … if … some how i feel it fits a 17" 2 , i m looking for some good 17" backpack deals , any 1 ?

$48 on buy.com Online Coupons & Cash Back | Shop 3,500 Stores with Rakuten

There is a video that shows the features of this backpack, somewhat informative.

I saw these bags for $79.99 at BestBuy just a couple of days ago.

This model bag is for Laptops up to 15.4"

Woot just sold some 17" laptops a few weeks ago and I got one of them… w t f dangit! : (

Does anyone else feel that this bag is a bit flashy design-wise for a man to carry around? That’s the only issue stopping me from buying this.

I own the bag. It is NOT blue/green. It is black, grey with the blue accents. No green.