Wenzel Tent and Sleeping Bag Combo

Well, I am down to getting less than 4 hours of sleep. Guess I better give up. Figured being delusional would have given me the best chance to see this mythical creature

It says all this week, so I’m guessing it hasn’t started yet.

This is not the squatch you were looking for:
http://bit.ly/1q6aozm

Maybe, my gut tells me bags will pop up under some of the sales at random times. You would think one would have went active quick to verify that though.

SO…while I have been crazily searching for wootsquatch, my TV has just been on a random channel that I haven’t changed or paid any attention to. I happen to look up and its an episode of Castle, a show I don’t regularly watch but am aware of. The episode is titled “The fast and the furriest” and its got squatches in it!! TOO FUNNY!

Well apparently

http://sport.woot.com/offers/61571811tent1322810bag6856mesh157615822combo91022mummy81157157622

doesn’t work (number of letters per each GGRRRR and then the main word)…I don’t know why I counted them all out. sigh

OK, so has conversation on the BOC stopped?

Found the Samsquanch.

I hope he shows up in some of those tactical pants they’re selling, because, well, I’d just like to see a sasquatch in tactical pants.

A 20 degree sleeping bag with only 2 1/2 pounds of synthetic material? The needle on my bulls**t meter is about to break.

EDIT: Also, what’s the deal with this “wootsquatch”? If you find it do you get a discount or something? Or, based on all the comments, did lots of people waste hours of their lives for no reason?

It sounds like if you find him you will be able to buy a bag of wootsquatch crap. Everyone wants a bag of that, so everyone is looking.

so this isnt the wootsquatch we are looking for by the advertisements on bottom left?

It doesn’t seem that way. He keeps appearing, but isn’t clickable.

LOL I sure hope that’s not what we are looking for cause that doesn’t show up for me with my adblocker (personal and corporate for double blocking haha)

Update

Really wish we knew what we were looking for… so far I have clicked on every item under every sale of the sport page, looked at all the pictures for those items and most of the product videos and unless I was just going too fast and missed it, there wasn’t any sign of wootsquatch =/

It’s the banner on the page. Sometimes the Wootsquatch gets filled in and when you click on it THEN it takes you to a BoC.

Too bad I was too late to buy anything…

Damn, I was so close!

I’m never fast enough. Sigh.

Okay so while there were what 2 BOC !! Boo woot

Hmm…yeah, didn’t see that coming. Wonder if it will repeat since he’s here on “a week-long work-study”

Odd that it took us to tools.woot…