Western Digital Caviar 250GB Hard Drive

Do they have 18 million of these things or what? No woot for me tonight.

Tiny 2MB Cache

no thanks W00t…
refurb hard drive doesnt sound good to me

Western Digital Caviar 250GB Hard Drive
condition: Refurbished
$49.99+ $5 shipping

However - Refurbished, ATA-100 (vs. ATA-133 or SATA), and 2MB (vs. 8 or 16 MB).

Oh, one more thing, you have to serve caviar on pearl/mother-of-pearl spoons. if you serve it on a silver spoon it’ll taste gross and ruin the spoon.

Mine is still going great form when they ran this last year. Nice little MP3 library I got goin’ on it!

…and I do back it up every time I make major additions.

Refurbie… means what per’se for memory/data items?

1 out of 3 were bad last time. Woot replaced it lickety split. Super good deal. Insure everything is ok before you commit data to this drive. (Worth the risk IMHO)

Can I use this in my DVR?

6 month warranty from woot…EIDE…bah! for 20 bucks more you can get a SATA drive same size and a 5 year warranty…there’s penny wise and then there’s this…POUND FOOLISH!

Uhhh, not again. WIth all the deals out there why buy reburbished when I can get a brand new one for just about this price. Weak Woot, night all.

woot why won’t you pop my cherry, I still haven’t had a woot, besides this won’t fit in my laptop

had great luck with these last time…

buy three and make it raid… at least one will fail within a year.

Bought this in October from Woot. Works great

Two bad refurbs from Woot (dell speaks & wireless keyboard) - Sorry, No More - I needed one of these too!

Note: Only 2 mb Cache Good Night Now, can’t wait for day light savings time to begin so I can get more sleep and see the woot one hour earlier. ( I live in AZ, we never change the time)

Rockin’! What are the odds…

I was building a PC yesterday on NewEgg. I thought, “Man, hard drives are expensive online. Too bad I haven’t grabbed one of those 250s from Woot.”

And here it is! It’s like my own magic little gift fairy.

WTF??? Did an entire cargo ship full of these crash into Woot’s port??? Enough already!!!

The refurbed Caviar i got from the last round is still going good, low cache, but what the hell, makes a decent server drive. Forget you nay-sayers

bought one of these before. it died after a month and i sent it back for a refund… lost all my data…no more refeb drives for me…