Western Digital Caviar 250GB Hard Drive

Refurb…for $50.

Could have gotten a new maxtor for the same price

300 gb brand new and free shipping at outpost.com for 79 dollars TOTAL…
If anyone is interested, just picked up one tonight

i like seeing refurb items because they are good but cheaper. Also, i want a bag of crap pretty soon. :frowning: sad<–

$.20 a gig isn’t that bad, refurb (r0x0rz!) or not. however, i just bought a 300gb external from your sponsor, woot, like 2 days ago. couldn’t have timed it worse.

you can get a 300gb pata hdd from outpost.com for $ 80 (free shipping).
http://shop2.outpost.com/product/4187703

Exactly how many 100mb/s IDE 250gb Hard drives did Western Digital make?

Or did they get wet and fed after midnight?

I got one of those last time. I use it in a USB enclosure and it works great.
Juts remember that this HD has only 2mb of cache so it is not your game machine type drive, but for a USB application it is is good enough…

There are several models I found. Compare the different models of the Western Digital Caviar starting at $76 (.30/GB)

If you are insane, Buy a 20 pack of the Hard Drives for $1750! Thats still $87.5 a drive (0.35/GB)?!?! I’m confused, buying in bulk should be better?

Woot deal is about .20/GB.

not again?!!!
Better deal:
Outpost has the Maxtor 300GB Ultra ATA/133 Hard Drive for $80 with free shipping.

Western Digital must be leaning on Woot heavily. I think this is the 3rd or 4th time this has come up since February.

At least, if they are refur-b you may be able to get some data from a previous owner? For those in forensics, this may be the deal for you!

But for me, I could use something else. Bag of crap or something. I can’t believe I remained awake for this!

Good night!

Exactly how many of these do you have to RMA before you just get a refund?

Just askin’…

The wootcast isn’t playing for me :frowning:

Don’t Buy this…It wouldn’t work on my computer, or 3 of my friends computers…the thing isn’t smart enough to run as the master hard drive…

Oh Crap Wootman they’re back and I already made like an infinity of these last year at Scout Camp

woot must of purchased the entire refurb <- ($UX0RZ!!!) stock from Western Digital.
Soon, they will be throwing in one of these with the purchase of a big screen tv… :shudder:

[quote user=“allanonkid”]
Don’t Buy this…It wouldn’t work on my computer, or 3 of my friends computers…the thing isn’t smart enough to run as the master hard drive…[/quote
Or maybe you’re not smart enough to move the jumpers it works fine on my rig

Ahh, finally. I have missed the previous ones. This is one of the reasons I started hanging out here. A few weeks and 2 or 3 woot purchases later, I finally get what I came here for.

Me neither… I was hoping to get at least SOMETHING in exchange for staying up…

outpost has a NEW 300 GB ----16mb cache hard drive for $80.00 shipped

well… i do like the song lyrics y’all wrote.