Westinghouse 26” Widescreen LCD HDTV

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Westinghouse 26� Widescreen LCD HDTV
$309.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Westinghouse SK-26H520S 26� Widescreen LCD HDTV

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Be wary of the refurb Westinghouse, mine took a dive after about 100 days….and I was SOL on that!

Punch Drunk Love

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

Refurbished Westinghouse 26" Widescreen LCD HDTV, for $309.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Westinghouse SK-26H520S 26" Widescreen LCD HDTV

What do you want to do ?[list][]Access the price comparator for Westinghouse 26" Widescreen LCD HDTV
[
]Lookup at Froogle, Amazon and eBay in one click[/list]http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

never heard of this brand! is it good?

List Price: See Details $899.99
You Save: $570.00

Our Price: $329.99
Shipping: FREE

Buy.com Total Price: $329.99

Qty

Temporarily Sold Out.

Good deal, but I’m always leary of getting a HDTV that isn’t one of the top 5 brand names. Does it really make that much of a difference?

Pretty good reviews on Buzzillions. 4.4 stars on average. Hmmm.
http://www.buzzillions.com/dz_208860_westinghouse_26_720p_lcd_flat_panel_hdtv_reviews

Is that the movie on the screen? I was wondering.

Reservoir Dogs

I could use a new monitor and would like a bigger one but is this overkill for what I want?

I really like the LCD over Plazma!!!

A lot of people might think this is a crap brand, however, Westinghouse is a fairly strong name in the LCD industry.

I recently bought a 26" LCD HDTV. I went to Best Buy to look at displays and the display quality on the westinghouse displays were horrible in comparison to the others (samsung, sony, lg). I ended up with an LG that is almost as good as the samsung, but was like $150 less. But the price is low as well. Guess you get what you pay for.

(edit)
to clarify “horrible”, the picture was very washed out. The more expensive models had more vibrant colors. This was noticed at both Best Buy and HHGregg (an appliance store, not sure if it’s nationwide or local to Ohio) so it wasn’t some best buy trickery to make those displays look worse because they cost less.

I thought that is woot’s hq… >_>

No, it doesn’t make much difference. Most companies buy the interior panels from one main production company. All companies like Sony, Samsung, Dell, Westinghouse, and the rest do is put plastic around it.

Westinghouse is a great company.

I know of three Westinghouse LCDs. One, mine, is working great after nearly year. The second, one identical to mine, is working just great. The third has been sitting dead in my friends room for over six months. It dies about an hour after unboxing it. Something like that would be sent back and refurbished. Do you want one of those?

nice call

the tv… meh

Had a 32" model w/ dvd built in. Had some issues, ended up returning it. Got a 37" instead, and that thing has been a rock. Put it through a lot of usage and still have yet to have an issue after almost 2 years. Just my two cents, Westinghouse = Cheap workhorse.