Westinghouse 40” LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player

Links to Amazon, Froogle and Pricegrabber prices.

Last night’s Woot was a decent computer for the price.

I can’t wait for all my goodies to come from the wootoff! =D

find the useful linkage right here… decent deals on the comparison sites here… but why the long face woot?.. you know we love ya… even with a soccer reference on a site for computer geeks…

Westinghouse 40” LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player
$799.99+ $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product(s):
1 Westinghouse LTV-40w1 HDC 40” LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player

nice wootcast title…

ack, if only not the dreaded refurb.

Talk about size envy. wow… don’t think the wiff would like me making this ‘executive’ decision, though.

Westinghouse…i’ve had bad service from them lately

Is Westinghouse really that great a brand? Or is this another no-name trying to get into the market, but doesn’t have their products perfected yet?

This is a 720p monitor. Not a 1080p. Good price for the size especially since it comes with the Tuner and a DVD player.

Should be interesting to see if people have issues with warranties and Dead on arrival TVs like with the previous Westinghouse.

Best wootcast title ever. Might have to buy one of these TVs just cause of it.

Great deal, low contrast ratio though…

im debating this…anyone have one…seems like a decent price for 40 inch…

this might be a deal… if it did 1080p and allowed you to reap the full benefits of the podcast. lackluster at best. you would think that if a company put a dvd player in an HDTV it would upconvert.

that picture looks awfully blurry for an “HDTV” wouldn’t you say?

Ahhhhh, 1366x768…I predict the prices on this panel resolution will contunue to drop.

Spread the key!

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Even though they are changing it: http://news.yahoo.com/s/infoworld/20070416/tc_infoworld/87720

why is the picture blurry and pixelated?

What’s Woot’s policy on dead pixels?

Soccer…Woot you are going soft on us.

Really??? Soccer???