Westinghouse Automatic Steamer and Mashed Potato Maker

3 simple syteps huh

I actually have one of these.

They work fairly well, however it still leaves pretty big potato chunks that you need to mash out yourself.

does it only make mashed potatos? what about smashed potatos?

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Westinghouse Automatic Steamer and Mashed Potato Maker
$29.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Westinghouse Automatic Mashed Potato Maker WST3004

But does it make julienne fries?

What about french fries, does it play music?

What a supremely lazy product.

As i try to make a triumphant return to useful linkage’s fine graces, the site is slow as mollasses and aI can’t get through until page 2… weak.

BizRate Link… lowest is $49.77

Yahoo Shopping… just one… $61.89

Shopzilla Link… lowest is $59.99

Go with BizRate if you want more of these. Also, although I know i needent remind you all… World Cup is only one week away… Get some World Cup T-Shirts at BizRate… you can root for any team you want… even Tunisia… I’ll just be happy that you’re watching.

Not for me! I’m a low carber!

That’s too bad because I was tempted. In fact, if it steamed rice as well, I was sold.

But if it doesn’t even do the potato part right…

http://www.scarypersonals.com/images/badge2.bmp

easily the greatest woot ever.

unless they merged this with the Roomba …

What the heck is this wine.woot.com? Tell us about it!

does it do shrimp for steaming?

Who in the world thinks these things up? The ‘good people at Westinghouse’ undoubtably sold 2 or 3 of these before they realized what a mistake they had made (I suppose they would make great wedding gifts for people you don’t like or something).

Watch out for the next bag o’ crap, as I’m sure some of these will be in there!!!

LOL! They actually have an appliance strictly for mashed potatos?! Brilliant!

Compared prices…
SecretPrices at $59.99
Froogle at $61.89

An automatic Steamer and Mashed Potato Maker all in one, does it add the butter and milk? Only Westinghorse woudl do that.

No thanks Woot.

Nite Nite