Westinghouse Black 2-Slice Wide Toaster with Toaster Box

a COMPLETE Listing of all woot-off items can be found here

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

$14.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Westinghouse Toaster w/Toaster Box - WST3000BLK

Long live the WOOT-OFF !!!

Ahh, I just burned a few calories laughing. I also suspect I have time for my post office run now.

Woot puts these in during woot-offs to reduce the bill on hosting.

i already have tis. it requires too much of space as a toaster… next plz…

nice ‘enlarged pic’

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

$14.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Westinghouse Toaster w/Toaster Box - WST3000BLK

Long live the WOOT-OFF !!!

Let me just say, and I think those that got these in a Bride Of Chucky will agree, that this is a great toaster. I bought one in the February WootOff, been using it ever since. Stylish, Sturdy, and Toasty!

THANK GOD THAT WENT QUICK!!

What is the deal with the large size toaster image???

http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Westinghouse_Black_2-Slice_Wide_Toaster_with_Toaster_Box-detail.jpg

wooooooooo(t)
This is what you all get for knocking down on the breadmaker!!

any one click on the pic? if not go for it!

I got one of these TODAY in my BAG OF CRAP!!! I love it so far!!!

WHERE’S MY TOASTER?!?!?! I got the breadmaker the other day, but still no toaster :frowning:

Post 5 days and still no shipping tracking information. Any idea when it will ship? Since it’s been this long can I cancel the order?

Has any recived this yet. Or recived a tracking number?

Mine still does not say shipped… nor have I been given a tracking code… can anyone help?

No shipping yet. Sounds like a common problem. Any answers, Woot!?

Where’s my toaster?! I have all of this bread and nothing to toast it with! I’m going to pull out the blow-torch soon so I can make a BLT! I hope it’s here before november as I also plan on using it to warm my house!

PS. I didnt read the woot info. I thought I was buying a toaster-oven! DOH!