Westinghouse Intelliblend White Blender with LCD

[imgleft]http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Westinghouse_Intelliblend_White_Blender_with_LCD-thumbnail.jpg[/imgleft] Friday, November 18, 2005

This message will contain product updates, a discussion summary, and other new information. Check it often for changes.

sweet -

Sorry for the dual post below - This looks pretty ok, I don’t need one but this woot off is an addiction Next… Next…

this looks interesting, anyone got 1?

what happened to the surround sound speakers i just thought I ordered??

sweet

What happened to the Pillsbury train set?

Where have all the posters gone? It’s 12:15 AM Central Time and I don’t see anyone whining about blenders yet? (But I do see orange flashing lights, which beat dead people every time!) Come on, Woot-off, daddy needs a night of no sleep!

WOOT OFF BABY!!!

Sorry, it’s my first one.

What’s going on? I just blacked out

i saw a pillsbury doughboy train set for a second.

I think this is a woot off.

woot hates me, and I don’t know why…

There’s some BFG GeForce 6600 128MB PCI-Express SLI Video Card going out after the train set I think… It’s all posted in the blog, woot woot.

woot woot

I was looking up info about the speakers,and this blender appeared. Seeing that I had no time to think, I just bought 3. With December holidays and office weddings coming up, I will find places to put these.

And now it’s gone. Should i stay up and see what the next item will be?

No it never sold, where is the blog or info for it?

It was a mean woot head fake.

Where can I see the stats of the past items? I thought I used to be able to before the site revision, but now I can’t seem to find it.

Boy do the woot forums go into the toilet during woot-offs.

Altho if Petromans is still on probation, its all worth it if he gets to miss a spam-off.

YAY for woot! - off…

nice blender…not for me…

nice gfx card … I was one of those fortunate enough to get my regular 6800 128MB replaced with a 6800GT 256MB…awesome deal…thanks woot!