Westinghouse SlicerToaster Two-Pack

awesome deal and awesome appliance… but why need 2? i wanna see people buying 3 sets of these lol… mmm…toasty

Since no disclaimer was made under the picture, I can only assume that I will be receiving three kittens with these toasters as well.
How thinly do you have to slice the kittens to get them into the toaster?

Sweet, three kittens and two slicer/toasters, all for $35! I’m pretty sure the lowest you’ll find on Froogle is AT LEAST $85. I’m in!

Very Cool!!!

I love getting the Cinnimon Crunch Bagles from Panera, but they screw up my regular toaster. This should do the job!!!

Thanks Woot!!!

Nice Price!

I hear these baby’s can toast kittens as good as toast I’ll have to check it out.

REMINDER:

if you order “one”, you will get two toasters.
if you order “two”, you will get four toasters.
if you order “three”, you will get six toasters.

Didn’t you read? The toaster is also a slicer, so it should take care of that for you. No guesswork on your part! :wink:

good things come in twos…nice woot-woot

Was that 3 kittens or just one that got a little close to the slicer?
Oh well…over and out…no woot.

are you CRaZy?!? have you gone mAd!! That would have been just the thing to get these toasters sold like a bag o crap!!

wow, they sell for $34.95 each all day long…

Nice, I may just get them one for my brother and the other for my sis…both who are just off to college.

Woot…you used the kittens just because of the comments about the with the Rhomba, didn’t you??? I am not sure that toasters will freak cats out like the vacuum!

Thanks Woot! Love your stuff, even if it is PRACTICAL!

Since it’s only 11:00 here, I’m glad I stayed up for the woot. Man, including kittens in your product description was a stroke of genius. It ALMOST got me to buy these. I love how this site is never even close to taking itself seriously. Good night all!

edit: If only all wooters were so much fun to have around. rolls eyes

“There are two kinds of people in this world: people who buy this two-pack of Westinghouse ToasterSlicers, and people who mutilate innocent, defenseless kittens. Which kind are you?”

Woots words not mine, but I now wonder which cat-i-gory I belong to?

I only need 1…who wants to go half on a toaster…LOL!

Wow! It has a crumb tray! Now I can clean out the crumbs without bringing the whole toaster in the bathtub with me. Last time I did that, I didn’t have to worry about getting my back hair waxed for a couple months because it singed my whole body…

Perfect gift (not) for wives at Christmas. Christmas was last month right?

what happpens if you don’t have something round to toast?

i really think that someone should rethink their pictures… i mean come on, kittens and toasters? why not cows and grills, chickens and skewers, weeds and bowls…