Westinghouse UNPLUG Bluetooth Speaker

With over 1000 posts, you’re officially a

No offense intended. That’s just the measure we use here.

Haha, that made me lol for realz.

I enjoyed following the whole BOC sniper drama on twitter. I felt bad for you, until I saw it get resolved.

Ranking up a level is never bad in my book!

Haha, I was running from the bathroom to the computer when it got sniped. But Stryper was cool about it and I really enjoyed the whole conversation with Eric. That was one of the best days ever, and I didn’t even think I’d be able to score one from that. We’ll see how it turns out once it arrives. I ordered it on Saturday.

I vote it should become an official woot badge.

Yea, I was going to pull the trigger until I saw that there seemed to be a ton of users experiencing the same issue.

I’m thinking there might be a small portion of our demographic that may not want to be called whores. No data to support that but it’s just a gut feeling.

what the heck. Looks like what I need. I am in for 1.

$150.00 orig price? Really? Who makes up these MSRP prices anyway… I rather just get free shipping then think I’m getting a good deal.

I came out of lurking for this one. Been looking for one of these for a while now for muh kids.

Agreed. Was trying to find something clever to say, but you pretty much summed it up!

Hmmm, one could plug a USB cable in, epoxy the cable so it won’t pull out and enjoy the savings.

Agreed. That’s a pretty nifty idea there.

The manufacturer makes them up. That’s why it’s called the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price.

I’ve had terrible experience with the Westinghouse brand in the past.

I was looking into this speaker, and many reviews complain of poor quality. Biggest issue is the USB charging port collapsing inside the speaker rendering it useless. They also said Westinghouse support is almost nonexistent.

USB jack is not a big deal, sound quality is more important.

cant charge the battery if you can’t use the usb jack.

but i ordered one, hopefully knowing the issue and im gentle i won’t have a problem.

seems like a steal at the price and worse case scenario will work for camping.

or if i just keep the usb plugged in the entire time I don’t foresee an issue.

We’re close to the next deal…somebody buy another.