Westinghouse UNPLUG Portable Bluetooth Speakers

I got the same email and haven’t received mine yet either. Support has been less than helpful. Tells me that they don’t have the white anymore, even though it was order TWO WEEKS AGO.

I’ve been asking for a refund but they’re giving me BS answers on that too.

This is crap and they need to get this fixed.

This morning they told me to check with my neighbors to see if the items we know HAVE NOT SHIPPED are there.

W-T-F Woot!

I’ve had the same issue.
I have replied no less than FUVE damned times telling them I don’t care AT ALL what color it is.
Yet every time, no response about WHEN they will even bother to ship, no overnight delivery…
Nope, the total idiots cannot understand and email me over and over telling me only Black is available.

Can definitely tell they’ve got Amazon customer service, which for last 11 months has been worthless and idiots.

I had a large order I was about to buy a few days ago, – but I didn’t place it as I don’t like my money being scammed from me.

(Sunday late pm my ex ordered our son a gift, it was here that Wednesday.

At least he got one gift.

Filled out the “Woot Royally
Sucks” form (for the 3rd or 4th time).
Today makes TWENTY ONE DAYS since they, in essence stole my $, and commited fraud as ive never received even a tracking numver in the 2+ weeks since dumb **** unicorn email.
On Wednesday I will be reporting to my states Attorney General’s office’s Internet Crimes division.

Ive only had to do that once before (that guy was arrested).

Theyve had more than “3-8 business days” of standard shipping to have delivered whatever color.

I encourage each who was defrauded to do the same until we have refund, the product, both, or product of equal or higher value of their “list price $149.99” with at LEAST same features.

They require arbitration, so all should require the same compensation, and start asking daily where our stuff is.

And if your AG has an Internet divison, contact them with the facts.

Please check for replies as
Woot Member Services has informed us that they’ve emailed you with options for replacement and/or a refund for your order.

If you haven’t received their reply, please let us know and we’ll ping them to help continue to resolve this issue.