Wet/Dry Workshop Vacs

If you need me, I’ll be downstairs with the shop vac. You can call, but I probably won’t hear you.

[QUOTE=Flexstyle, post:2, topic:444830]
If you need me, I’ll be downstairs with the shop vac. You can call, but I probably won’t hear you.

[/quote]

LOL!!! Loved this! And it was just the question I wanted to ask. I’ve seen these before on Woot! Can any one offer input on the noise level? I rarely use ours because I need to find earplugs to use it - it’s like a jet plane taking off.

Really lady, if your kid spilled his fruit loops then he should be the one to clean it up. Where’s your sweet smile like in all the paper towel commercials?

These look to be re branded rigid products. I didn’t check prices but they don’t look very good

Exactly the question I wanted to ask too, what is the noise level like? The last shop vac I used was borrowed from a neighbor and was ancient, and definitely required hearing protection for safety.

I’m also wondering what the dimensions are of the 9 Gal and the 6 gal? (height x diameter) I want to make sure it will fit on the shelf I intend to store it on, or whether it would need to go under a table.

About Noise level… with shop vacs there is quiet/good suction/inexpensive choose any two.

None of these are quiet. The smaller ones are likely the loudest (I don’t know why but I’m a carpenter and use many and am speaking from experience). If you want quiet and good suction you need to spend quite a bit more. Fein is probably the best mix of price and quality for high end quiet vacs but they start around $300

oh they definitely are! I have the wall mount one in my basement and its 100% identical except the yellow is actually the rigid orange. I can say I do like my vac very much. All shop vacs are noisy to me lol