What aisles do we need in our Woot! Grocery & Household store?

What aisles do we need in our Woot! Grocery & Household store?

Disappointment- Aisle 1

8 Likes

You know that aisle thatā€™s usually at the back or along a side wall in stores thatā€™s a bit narrower than the others that has big things like bags of cat litter and dry pet food? Where thereā€™s almost always someone standing in the middle of that aisle reading every ingredient on every bag? And then they fiddle with their phone for a bit? And then they start to back up to leave (because going forward is just crazy) without realizing youā€™re there waiting because there isnā€™t enough room to get by? And then you have to back up to get out of the way and then the other person finally notices your presence and kind of glares at you while they go by?

Can you add that? Itā€™s my favorite.

5 Likes

Bring back the WINEā€¦ whineā€¦ whineā€¦ whineā€¦ and liquor. You know what we have to deal with daily.

4 Likes

But please Donā€™t donā€™t donā€™t add any aisles with screaming children. or farting old men. Nobody needs that.

2 Likes

One of those aisles where the opening is shrouded in a bead curtain and thereā€™s a sign that states you must be 18 or older to enter. It smells like ck eternity and shame.

7 Likes

Never been a big fan of Bacon, always more of a sausage guy.

Maybe the one aisle with all the fake stuff? Like the ā€œAs seen on TVā€ stuff that nobody would buy except that itā€™s covered in marketing mumbo jumbo to make people think itā€™s real.
All W+Grade choā€¦ wagyu. All special honeys without the special in the actual ingredients, all snake oil All the time!

That aisle. The one we all walk past wondering why anyone actually stops and looks outside of making fun of people who actually buy the stuff.

1 Like

Meat flaps as far as the eye can see.

4 Likes

The Capitalization Of Those Poll Answers Bothers Me.

1 Like

Along those lines how about edible garments?

That being said with the right edible thread meat flaps can be a fun and refreshing summer clothing style.

5 Likes

Nice.

I love arts and crafts time at Bible school too!

@mydearwootson do you think the kids will be making these at your church?

3 Likes

Grasshoppers of course!

Cluck Cluck
Maybe an ā€œInsect aisleā€?

4 Likes

An aisle of:

BACON, SAUSAGES, BEER & SCOTCH.

3 Likes

As a farting old man, I take offense to that. :wink:

3 Likes

Only if they are GRADE ā€˜Wā€™ flaps.

4 Likes

Iā€™d actually probably enjoy that. Bugs are the future, and itā€™s hard to find critters at a good price (not that Iā€™d expect that hereā€¦but still)

Nah. Due to COVID this will be an at home event. Not to fear! Iā€™ve found a nice Speedo style pattern to use. Iā€™m calling it the meat sack.

Iā€™m just waiting for the right grade W meat flap sale to stock up. I donā€™t know about you, but I insist on grade W or better for my meat sacks.

4 Likes

Oh! You mean the #WootAfterDark aisleā€¦

3 Likes

International, gluten free, healthy, and couch foods!