What are you binge watching?

What are you binge watching?

Is it a binge if it’s viral we’re-all-gonna-die genre movies?

If it is, I’m binge watching we’re-all-gonna-die viral genre movies.

Retired Submariner, I can find things to do when I am stuck inside without the need for a TV. You got time to lean you got time to clean, and there is plenty of yard work that needs to be done.

1 Like

Outlander at the moment. Kevin (husband) begged out, said it was nothing more than a glorified harlequin romance… but I love the story, so poo on him.

First show I have ever watched alone.

2 Likes

The girlfriend and I have the running joke…“Of course the ship showed up at the same time!”

I am not there yet but I am sure I’ll think that. Even though I like the show, there are things that make me laugh. Just watched the two women ride off to rescue Jamie from the redcoats. All the men were standing around watching them leave. lol…OH and one had just had a baby a few days before.

Yep. That would happen.

Actually binge watching Lucifer, Grantchester, Blacklist and Supernatural…Just started Hunters…It’s ok so far.

If anyone here likes Shakespeare, Slings and Arrows is an excellent show.

Like I said…Totally believable. :laughing:

I have to say, I am enjoying it much more alone rather than listening to my husband roll his eyes. I swear I CAN hear it. haha

1 Like

TIGER KING is SO weird. On the last episode.

2 Likes

I’m in the middle of the second one.

It’s nuts.

2 Likes

So you had some time to relax today :slight_smile: Lol. Aren’t you on the 4th one now?

1 Like

No. I miss the noise of the office so I had the tv on between meetings. Tomorrow I’ve got meetings from 8-12. Fun stuff.

1 Like

Oh. Meetings from 8-12? Ugh. Good luck! Do you use zoom for meetings or something else?

1 Like

Webex

1 Like

Cool.

1 Like

I don’t know when I’m going to go to the bathroom. I’m going to have to schedule a meeting for that.

1 Like

Lol! Bring them with you like that girl who went viral the other day. JUST MUTE THEM AND TURN OFF VIDEO!

1 Like

@pepper114 @manlapig @sammydog01

Oklahoma has issued this important PSA regarding Joes

2 Likes