What are you doing with your latest set of three hard drives?

Heh…you definitely grew up down the street from me.

Fine!
runs to corner and pouts

Oh don’t be a party pooper D’name…threads are meant to be stolen from what I’ve seen!

Poor guy,(or girl) he(or she) is going to think there where alot of posts and then be disoponted when he(or she) finds out it was just us.

It could be worse…this joint could have exploded

Do I have one of those? Where?

Shouldn’t he be on the product thread for those thingies?

Not anymore…

/makes popcorn and watches.

I stuff tube socks full of them for street fighting.

(Truthfully though, I built an HTPC and I use the drives for additional storage space. I think I’m up to 250 hours or so of space for tv shows I’ll never have the time to watch.)

I’ve always gone with pillow cases, but now that you mention it, that would provide more speed and agility…awesome!

//goes to look for tube sock to name ‘lucky’

Can I have some, please? I’ll share my Coke.

Not a fair trade! The store gave you $2 to take the soda away. Thaed paid for the popcorn. We hope. Maybe.

Jeez, what a party pooper.

So are we waiting for the firesworks show? I have some Pringles I don’t mind sharing.

Actually, the show’s been on the contest thread, but I’ll go back and forth with the munchies.

Hummm, maybe if we give woot some soda and chips they would move the contest thread here! Less clicking!

any sugestions on TV tuner cards?

Hauppauge PVR-500 for dual tuners. Hauppage PVR-150 for singles. Don’t touch the 350. And there are other brands, but these work so well and have the most support, there’s really no reason.

I use BeyondTV for software. I love it, it does everything I want. GB-PVR is a great free solution and SageTV is pretty good as well, but BTV paired with Beyond Media suits me best. Its all about trying out the demos and seeing what works for you.